//~Thoughts~\\

"WHHAAATTT!??"

The Canadian yelled aloud, you could hear his shout from the floors bellow them-
The Filipino literary jumped off his seat and fell face first onto the floor...ouch...
He sat up, as he felt a very slight streak of liquid slowly drip down his face.
"Ah. Nosebleed from the fall. Great." He mumbled to himself as he wiped it off with his hand. He has no idea why but he smelled the blood that got smeared over his hand. He didn't like it that much, obviously but then again...another feeling that made him stay out of his comfort zone lingered...
He turned his attention to the Canadian who was obviously panicked. Canada looked back at him and explained everything like he read Philips expression like a book.

"AMERICA HAS MORE WOUNDS AGAIN! AND I HEARD JAPAN GOT HOSPITALIZED HERE TOO-"

"...japan...?" Philip thought.
He spaced out. His mind was jumbled up as usual, and he was terribly tired of the situation. Out of his frustration, He abruptly hit his head on the chair he fell off of, and quietly ranted to himself while doing so. Canada was informing his entire family on the news, and you could just see his hands shaking, barely being able to type on his phone properly.
After a whole 10-15 minutes of severe frustration, the 2 finally were able to calm down. America's fresh wounds were being treated at the same time as well.

Quite a bit later on, Philips mental, physical and emotional state was slowly calming down as he drank some iced water while thinking about much less things than when he first woke today.
"Hm...I might get to the bottom of these wounds...if I'll get better haha!"
He reassured himself, as he tried to continue his day with a more determined mood he tried to maintain

//~~~In some other place...~~~\\

W h a m !
Such sound came from ones fist hitting a wooden table out of anger.
In the room and house where the sound was heard, papers lay scattered on the floor, looking like some kind of rabid animal came in and trashed everything...but that wasn't the case at all.

The room was unusually dark, the curtains opened just the slightest bit, but enough sunlight shone through to make its way onto the wooden table that got slammed on just now.
The room was...basically, an entire mess. Ones bed undone, unfinished plates of food left behind, a trash can full of crumpled paper, and basically everything else you could think of. It's messy enough for a person with OCD to go haywire on the sight, obviously-
Anyways yeah. The man sat frustrated on his seat, his mind having constant annoyance as he yelled aloud with no regret

"WHY CAN'T I FIND THE ANSWER JUST YET!?"

He slammed his forehead on the edge of his study table, causing the glasses he was wearing to fall off and hit the floor. Luckily, the ground was mostly of a soft texture so he didn't worry about it breaking and him having to buy another pair.
He heard a creaking sound come from behind him as he realized the door has been opened. He lifted his head from the wooden table and turned over to see a winged man by the entrance.

"N-Niemcy...?"

Poland stuttered out.

"Oh. Uh...Guten morgen..."

Germany replied back. Poland was staying over at his house for a bit, they wanted to hang out after Poland left the hospital due to his wounded wing.
The German turned around and looked at his friend's wing, wrapped in bandages with only the slightest of blood stained on them. He sighed and turned back to his desk as he heard the door shut behind him as his close friend walked to stand right next to him. He could feel the glance of Poland focused on either him or the papers that payed messily on the table.

"What's that? More research?

"Actually..."

"Actually what?"

He thought to myself and processed the words in his head to reply with the right sentences. The German was pretty tired but he tried his best to continue on.

"I guess you could call it research? It's just that...I've been hearing about countries getting wounded and hurt, out of the blue...I'm just trying to figure out...why..."

All Germany got was a sigh in reply. As he kept fiddling around with his pen, he saw at the corner of his eyes, Poland's hand reaching in to get the stuff that has been written on the papers that had the so called research of Germany.
He turned to see the polish friend of his, skimming his fingers onto the soft clean pieces of paper, like he was looking for a specific part in the words that had been written there.

"Why don't you check the CCTV camera's for an answer?"

The German thought about it for a bit. He put his elbow on the table and laid his head on his hand as support. He gazed outside, seeing the green trees sway in the wind as he rumaged through his thoughts for a response, an answer to Poland's question.

"I guess that could work...has anyone else been visiting the countries?"

No response. The German figured that he wouldn't get a statement in return, but he was fine with it, he wasn't a single bit annoyed by that. Besides, it was Poland he was talking to. Not a single word passed the both of their lips for quite a while. Germany's been at this since the first report of hurt countries. Sleepless nights passed, it was normal, but utterly concerning, really.

Silence was shattered once Poland stated that he would go and prepare food. The German didn't really respond to this, but the polish friend of his went to do what he had said. Once Poland left the room, Germany lightly hit his table again, and grunted out

"I swear, I will find out on who is doing this. Once I do, it's bye bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOHHHH MY GOSSHHHHH
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK AAAAAAAA
I HAVE SO LITTLE MOTIVATION THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER BARELY HAS ANY ACTION IN IT SORRRYYYYY-

•cHoKeS iN PiNoY•

A h e m
The first part of this chapter was basically made like, before or during new year so it's KinDa oLd nOt GonNa LiE
But yeah
I'm just
Ladjlwhdksbdsjdhskdh
S o r r y ;^;

Also if there are any typo errors I'm sorry sbaliwkshsksbdksbs

I was happy to hear that y'all were enjoying the story :'v
This was actually experimental and didn't have a straight on point plot
But since this is starting to get more attention
I'm gonna plan this out even more for y'all :')))

Y'all better stay safe out there, Wash your hands and don't go outta your houses >:v

Cya :vvv
Good luck