//~ Unconsciousness ~\\

A breath in,
A breath out.

A breath in,
A breath out.

The process repeats.

And repeats.

And repeats.

The pinoy lay on the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding him. Wounds that were once finally fully healed have yet again been opened.
He was unconscious, yet breathing steadily. The status of his health is unknown.

"WHAT THE HECK- PHIL!!"

An Indonesian cried out.
Mal and Indo entered the room where the german should've been, however...
He's gone.

Mal was silenced at the situation.
These 2 may be the type to mess around but when it comes to their friends getting hurt severely, it's time to get serious.
Mal was knocking on the door that lead to the room of where Phil is.

"DAMNIT!! ITS LOCKED!!"

Indo heard that well. He looked through the panel board where the German would've controlled the scenario, nothing much was there, really.

"IM BREAKING THIS FRICKING DOOR DOWN RIGHT NOW-"

"No, don't. Let's ask someone else for help."

The red and white flagged individual pulled out his phone, scrolling through his contacts as Malay approached him.

"Ya gonna call the person you loveeee~?"

"Shut up, you know that I don't like anyone."

"Haha, sureeeee."

He clicked on the number of asean and put the call on speaker.

Ring...

Ring...

No answer.

"That's...strange...he usually would answer my calls and yell at me before letting me speak."

Indo went to the corner and scrolled through his messages, Mal left him alone for now. The Malaysian looked through the glass, seeing the almost motionless Phil on the ground. Time was running out. He tried to look closer, but when he did, for a split second it was as if something shot him in the head. He fell down and breathed heavily.

'M-Mal? You good?"

"It- it hurts..."

He tried to get up again, only getting a little glimpse of a shady creature behind Phil before falling back down, this time his head hitting the floor.

"BE CAREFUL CMON"

"Yeah yeah...sorry..."

As Mal was...absorbing everything he felt and saw, Indo was backreading on him and Phil's convo, alongside Aseans, just to see if there were any irregularities with their messages recently.
However,
It was hopeless.
("I... forgot that he didn't reply to me...and the last time I talked with asean was about the time I planned to raid a store full of indomie...and that was months ago...")

"Knock knock! Who were you guys again? Hmmm...oh right, the guy with the brown Milo looking shirt is Malaysia, and the other guy is Indonesia!!"

The 2 names were said and heard.
They dropped, not knowing who spoke. They heard footsteps.

"I was weeks away from getting released, but hurting the main body seemed to speed up the process!! Hah, what a wonderful day to be myself. The world has changed."

It continued on.
A black mist started spreading through the room, Mal could see it was mainly coming from the unopened door that lead to the wounded individual. Indo attempted to stand up, trying to look through the glass to see whoever was speaking. They were both scared as hell.