//~ Knowledge ~\\

"Ako'y sayo ikaw ay akiiinnnn~"

"Ah yes a singing Phil"

"Shut."

It's been a day or so, this author has lost track of legit everythin so uhhh--

The Filipino hummed and sang as he was uh, comfortably sitting at home on his couch. Why was he at home, you ask? Well...in the previous chapter...on the other side...

"I- I- can't take it anymore Canada--"

Philippines, both his hands on his head, somewhat burried in his blue floofy hair, said towards the taller country as he sat on the floor right next to the chair.

"All my friends are getting wounded and I don't know why--"

The Canadian showed sympathy for the other, and while he was still low-key shaking, he signaled the pinoy that hEy, yA NeEd rEsT dUm DuM--
He was kind enough to bring out some money of his own and give it to the asian for his trip back home, and with a smile, sent him off...after he pat the pinoy that is.
It took...quite a while to get back home, he was exhausted, yes, but hey, he got back to the place where he felt safe. I guess-

Haha

Wrong

"I'm ho- wHOI MY GHAD CASSIE WHAT THE HECK U DOIN HERE PO VIETNAM"

"Ey."

Ah yes, a Vietnamese, sittin on the floor Infront of the pinoy, as he seemed...weirdly calm...

"Tae how'd you get here?¿?-"

"Indo gave me your spare keys"

He said with a smile. Vietnam was wearing a regular t-shirt, colored a somewhat pale grey-ish yellow color (lol idk how to explain), a jacket with the colors yellow from the torso and below, and from above the torso to the very tip of the hood of his jacket, lay a nice somewhat pale red. He was wearing...relatively short pants, and dirty white socks since he was inside someone's house, rather than wearing his shoes. There were bandages around his left wrist, and some on the upper part of his right arm, but even so he seemed perfectly fine...and Phil knew that. He's been wearing those bandages for a long time now.

"Why'd Indo give you those? I thought he said he'd keep it for himself and in case of emergencies-"

"He said that your mental and physical state isn't okay, or so he assumes"

"..."

"I'm fine...? Why couldn't he himself come over?"

"Too busy getting bullied by Malay and also occupied with his martial art skills for his bamboo runcing or something...the call was noisy as hell so I'm not sure..."

Viet stood up and pat the pinoy, giving an even bigger grin than last time. He stepped back and let Phil get comfortable in his own home as he closed the door quietly. He also told the pinoy that he bought some food for him while he was away, and what he got was a surprise to the owner of the house. It was food he was actually fond of, an example of one of them was pancit canton. (It's basically Philippine Indomie shhHHhh- haha don't kill me)
The 2 were able to communicate a lil well, although it's been a while. They talked about random things but one topic seemed pretty intriguing and interesting...

"Ey Phil, wanna see somethin cool?"

"Uhm...sure...?"

The red-haired Vietnamese unraveled the lightly yellowed bandages around his arm. They weren't yellow cause they were dirty, but it really was just like that. Under the bandages lay some kind of golden jewelry. Two rings, connected in some parts, lookin like cuffs from ancient times...but, they seemed really fresh and new, not even a single scratch was visible on the material's surface.

"This...this helps me keep my state"

"Your state...?"

"In the past, my land was divided in 2, and that caused my soul to split in 2. After the reformation, I needed this to help me keep my sanity and good being well..."

He sighed, staring at the golden piece around his arm. He used his other hand and gently skimmed his fingers across the smooth golden jewelry.

"If I were divided in 2, that will mean that my sanity will be shared with my other side, 50/50...so I won't be able to do what I do, and say what I say properly, and this...thing, also prevents me from tearing apart again."

The Filipino nodded as he heard this. He found himself also clutching his arm, in a manner on how Viet touched his own. Vietnam laughed a little out of nowhere, trying to joke off the memories of the past that lingered in the things he has said and worn. The pinoy pat his back, an act of sympathy for his friend. Phil stood up and stretched, requesting that him and Viet should have some time to do some good ol' shenanigans before the other had to take his leave.
Their bonding lasted until past dinner, and after the delicious meal came a wave of good bye to the other asian, as the Filipino now rested at home quietly and now at peace.

Him, now lying on his bed, scrolling through insta on his phone thought

("Wouldn't it be funny if I needed that?")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD HELLO IM SORRY FOR DYING AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
I luv y'all I miss y'all no homo no incest :'>

Sorry in advance if there are any typo errors >>
I'm so sorry for not updating this book despite the attention it's gaining--
I've decided to add my work in progress ch head canons to the storyline :'DDD
Hopefully it works out-

So uhm, if you'd like to know if I have any other place where I'm much more active, there's my insta, striker_tsuyosa
I'm sorry to keep y'all waitin for so long >>
Since I'm bored most of the time now I'll try my best to update this book more!! Y'all can spam a lil to remind me if ya guys want >>

(Oh yeah, to the non-pinoys out there, Tae means poo B) )

Have a nice day / night y'all
Wear a mask and wash ya hands!!
Stay safe everyone~

~Striker