//~Pain~\\

Several hours have passed since Philip had arrived in the house of Indonesia and Malaysia.
Yep, he was gonna sleep in their house again...this has happened a lot of times in the past...
Anyways, after eating a delicious dinner with the other 2, Philips head has been having some pain every now and then, but he never told Indo and Malay, since he didn't want the other 2 worried about him.
After some chatting and joking around, the 3 decided to sleep, since they were thinking of going out the next day. Philip was going to sleep upstairs in the guest's room of course.
While walking up the stairs his head had a sudden wave of pain, causing him to stop walking up. He stood still and shut his eyes pretty tight due to the aching in his head.
Indo passed by and looked at the country motionlessly standing on the stairs, slightly concerned and curious, he spoke

"Hey phil? You doin' well?"

His voice sounding tired, even if he didn't do much today...other than chatting and messing around. Philip turned his head towards Indo and weakly nodded, reassuring the other that he was just fine. Indo nodded back, giving Philip an 'I understand' kind of look while doing so. Philip smiled and fortunately, the pain stopped, allowing him to make his way up the stairs. He arrived at the guest's room and swung the door open.
It seems to be that everything was already in place. He walked inside and took a good look around the neatly organized room.

"The works of Malay, I'm guessing..."

Malay was always a pretty organized person, making him think that. He closed the door behind him. He removed his jacket and neatly folded it and laid it by the edge of his bed. He took of his shoes and the next thing he did was, flop his tired body onto the comfortable bed. He gave out a sigh of relief, due to him knowing that, he could rest already. Today was a pretty great day but like, He wondered what that painful headache was for...I mean, he was feeling alright this morning, and he hasn't been sick lately so why did his head hurt? He slowly feel asleep despite still asking those questions in his head.

Seconds, minutes or even hours later, He opened his eyes, seeing nothing but pitch black
"Is this a dream or am I really here?" He thought to himself, confused.
It was silent in there
All he could hear was his breathing
A few seconds later
Out of nowhere
His body suddenly started heating up
It was getting harder to breathe
As if something was blocking his nose to make him unable to breathe properly...

"What's happening!?"

He yelled, but he heard nothing other than his voice echoing in the abyss.
The presence of something was there...it felt like he wasn't alone...
Seconds later, he heard a faint sound. It's sounded like...someone...laughing?
The voice got louder by the second, it made Philip even more terrified than he previously was.
He tried to look behind him, nothing.
To the side, nothing.
He looked in front, he gasped at the sight of seeing a pair of eyes glancing at him
They had no pupils like him though...
They were just...white
Philip came to a realization that, the person or whatever was in front of him, was the one laughing.
The laughter of the unknown "creature" became so loud that Philips head started to ache, a lot
He realized that it was same feeling as when he was walking up the stairs
He didn't know whether it was a good idea or not but he held his hands to his head and started yelling

"Stop...!"

"Stop...please..."

"JUST MAKE IT STOP ALREADY IVE HAD ENOUGH, IVE HAD IT!!!"

The last sentence made him wake up
He sat down and found himself panting...kind of like a dog
His body still felt warmer than usual though
He was glad to be out of that situation
But then again he kept questioning to himself,
What was that all about?!