//~travel~\\

"Kuyaaaa!! Kuya nasaan ka na? Hahanapin kita!"
(Where are you now? I will find you!)
(Kuya- basically means "older brother" but is sometimes used for people that are just slightly older than you that is male, but it really depends on the situation at times)

The young 7 year old Asian cried out. He looked behind every tree and every large rock in sight but nothing was found. He flopped down on the ground. The place was near the sea side. He looked over the horizon and saw the sunset.

"Kuya...nanalo ka...nasaan ka na? Babalik ka pa ba?"
(You won...where are you now? Will you still return?)

Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind and ruffled his hair. The younger asian, Philip giggled and looked behind him, seeing his older brother smiling at him.

"Haha! Nanalo si kuya! Oi! Anong nangyari sayo?"
(Kuya won! What happened to you?")

Philip looked at him, he gave a weak smile and a tear dripped from his face. The older one wiped away the tear with his finger and went to sit right next to philip. Philip leaned onto his "kuya" and closed his eyes. He laughed a little.

"Akala ko Lang na hindi ka babalik...heh..."
(I just though that you wouldn't return)

"Hoy! Bat ba 'ko hindi babalik? Siempre babalik ako! Hindi kita iiwan, ...parang is mama at papa..."
(Why won't I return? Of course I will return! I won't leave you, ...like mom and dad...)

Philip glanced at his brother and saw him start tearing up. He hugged him to give the other comfort. Everything went silent except for the waves crashing onto the shore, and the occasional chirping of birds from above. The emotion of calmness and relaxation soon took over, making Philip fall asleep. The sun was about be completely gone from view, so the older one carried the 7 year old back into the house carefully.

Philip woke up. He realized what he just saw. He looked around and found himself still on his bed. It was almost morning.

"Was that...a dream? But it felt like a memory..."

Why of course He was clouded with questions and confusion. Why wouldn't he? His mind couldn't think straight. Every time he thought about it deeper it seemed like nothing much. It was like something was stopping him from thinking too far. After many minutes of complaining about this, he gave up. He got his phone from his table and went to check the messages he had received over the night.

"One from Indo...several from...Japan by the looks of it...spain..."

While checking whatever messages he got, he had the sudden feeling of puking again. He tried his best to ignore it and continued on with his business. Out of nowhere, his phone started ringing. He immediately answered the call.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Philip! Thank goodness you answered! It's Canada!"

"Oh hi. Is there anything wrong?"

"Why of course there is! Why would I be calling you out of nowhere?? Bruh Ames terribly wounded! Do you know anything that could be the cause of this???"

Philip tried to spill out some words but all you could hear is him stuttering. The Canadian kept calling for the Asians name and finally Philip was able to answer back

"I- I'm not so sure...but I think Spain has gone through the same thing. Exactly how wounded is he?"

"A LOOOT! HES GOTTED DEEP SCARS ON HIS ARM AND HE SWEARS HE DIDN'T CUT THEM!!"