//~Confusion~\\

The black and dark red goop was dripping from his mouth, falling into the stained sink. He looked at himself, fear and terror filled his eyes. After staring at himself for a minute or so, he soon got a hold of his senses and quickly washed off the puke or goop or whatever you wanna call it with water. It took a while but he managed to get it all off and cleaned the sink back to its shiny self.

"Good thing I'm alone in here...heheh..."

He nervously laughed as he talked to himself. He looked around, finding no more of the filthy mess anywhere. He sighed and soon headed back to Spain's room. He may have checked the entire bathroom, but he left without realizing that some got stained on one side of his bandana and the corner of his white colored T-shirt, making the dark colored liquid more visible to the naked eye.

On the way there, he has found that the pathway to Spain's room has been blocked off by several people gathering by the area. Frustrated, he took the other way which was somewhat farther than the path he was supposed to take. He took a turn and found a flight of stairs. Great. He was already tired from the recent events happening so this made him even more frustrated than he previously was. As he was going up the stairs he passed by someone. The other being was wearing a black jacket, his hood on his head casting a very dark shadow on the his own face, almost making identification of the flag impossible somehow. He very quickly passed by the Filipino, almost making the other fall.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

The pinoy yelled, turning back and seeing no one in sight. Confused, he took one more look around, hoping to find whoever ran past him but to his disappointment, nothing. He sighed and slowly made his way up the stairs again. His stomach began aching so it made him delay even more. Despite all that, little did he know that the person with the black jacket had still very stealthily followed philip. He saw the Asian's shadow and it looked kinda off in a way. Like the shadow didn't even match what the clothing of Philip looked like. Seeing this, he gasped, causing the weary Filipino to look around but quickly hid away before his gaze could catch him. He waited for the footsteps to fade away and shrugged. He turned and went out, thinking about what just happened.

"The asian seemed...off. Way off. It looked like he tried to hide it but failed. I wonder if-"

The cloaked country's sentence got cut once he saw a familiar face. Way too familiar.

"Niemcy? What are you doing here?"

The other person said. It was Poland. He recognized the one with the hood, thus calling his name. Germany.

"O-oh Polen...I was just...investigating. What are YOU doing here?"

The German questioned back. Poland sighed and outstretched his left wing. It was very lightly stained with blood and wrapped with a few bandages. Germany was filled with shock. Yes he's seen Poland's wings wounded before but not again! Why today? Why'd it have to happen again? Germany went and asked another question. He asked on what happened to the wounded wing. Poland replied with a tone of sadness and confusion

"You see, it was in the middle of the night- no wait...almost sunrise...I woke up to the feeling of cutting at my wing. I forced myself to sit down and I thought I saw someone but when I looked around there was no one. Then I looked at my wing with blood then I went here to get it treated..."

"O-oh...sorry..."

Germany stuttered out. He gazed at Poland and saw in his eyes...fear. The expression on Poland's face was utterly terrible. It seemed like he was going to break down from just explaining what happened that night. It may not be as bad as world war 2 but Poland is still somewhat traumatized due to his past. Germany went and put his hand on the shoulder of the winged country and reassured him with a smile.

"You'll get through this...now...you gonna head out?

"Y-yeah I guess so..."

They both headed out, with Germany's mind still wondering off to how weird that Asians shadow looked like and was confused on how Poland got a wounded wing out of nowhere in the middle of the night. He shrugged it off and continued his way out with Poland.
Back to phil. He has already gotten into the room of Spain, sitting on a long chair, staring outside again, wondering when he will be able to get leave and get home. He was tired of...literally everything at this point. Suffering reminded him of the dark past he had with Spain, Ame and Japan but tried not to mind it...even if Spain was like, right there-

As Philip was just endlessly staring into the brightened sky, Spain just took a little glance around the room again, out of boredom. His gaze then affixed on the dark stains on Philip's bandana and white shirt. 'It dosent look like dirt though...or is it just me-' he silently said in his mind. Curious, he broke the eerie silence among the two and spoke

"Hey phil...what's with your bandana and shirt? Is that dirt?"

He said, straight on. Philip looked at his bandana and shirt, finding stains from the puke a few moments ago. He panicked. Questions raced in his mind. 'How will I explain this? Do I say the truth? Do I lie? What now?' Due to him under pressure, he just spat some words out without even thinking

"It got dirty when I went out. Nothing else."

He heated up a bit from lying and slowly started to feel uncomfortable but tried to hide it and shrug it off. Spain took one last glance at the stains and went back to his own business. He stared at the ceiling, his mind recalling the recent events that have happened so far. The asian brought up his legs closer to his chest and hugged them, not knowing what else to do. Then, it struck him. He remembered what happened on the stairs and whispered under his breath

"Who was he?-"

Spain faintly heard the others voice but didn't mind it. His mind was already occupied with some other random thoughts so he didn't really take in what phil just said. Being reminded of the day that past, Spain realized that phil was still with him. He took a deep breath and again, broke the silence.

"You know...you can leave if you want...I'll be fine..."

Philip quickly turned around and looked at Spain, slightly surprised.

"You mean it...?"

He asked, hoping to get a response

"Why sure."

The Filipino thanked the other and went to prepare to head home. Once he was ready, he bid Spain farewell and set his journey back home. No one will bring him there so there's only one way.
Commute.
The hospital was farther away from his house than he thought. The journey took an estimated 3-4 hours.
The sky was already somewhat dark, just being slightly lit by the sun that was almost entirely gone. Philip had arrived at his house. Once he got in, he locked the door, went to change clothes and went straight to lay in his bed without even eating dinner...but somehow, he felt no hunger, despite not eating anything for the entire day. He lay in his bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about the family that was once with him. It was saddening. He was soon drifting to sleep with the thoughts in his mind, his breathing steady along with his heart rate.

"I hope every night will be like this one. Soft...peaceful...quiet...like how it used to be..."

A tear managed to drip out from his eyes. Remembering the family that isn't even with him anymore is something that will always dwell in his heart. Something that will hurt, and something that will strengthen him. The tired Filipino slowly fell into a deep sleep, without being interrupted this time. It was lovely...

But that all will end soon enough.

It will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BRUHHH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING/UPDATING THIS BOOK PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE-
I'm having a writers block on this book, but for some reason my stupid self decided to make another book which will be published soon I for some reason have more motivation on that other book Wh-
Anyways again, sorrrrryyyyyyy for taking so long on this one
If there are any mistakes here, I'm sorry I'm rushing to get this chapter out already
But anyways, thanks for reading and I Hope you're having a great day/night!
Cya-