Chapter 1

"COME ON !!"

I yelled while trying to move the last little bit of furniture into my new place with my bestfriend Dex. He was too busy trying to flirt wit Erica.

Erica was my roommate, I met her in college & we became friends; even tho most people think straight girls & queer girls can't be friends.

"Okay Okay , Lets go" , Dex replied.

After 2 long days of moving everything from my dorm & my parents house , it was finally coming to a end. We all wanted nothing but to be done with this all.

We already had to push back doing most stuff because it rained all week. I just wanted to take a shower and sleep in my king size bed.

It was late when we finished so we decided to go to
"Kenzie's Binge" it was a burger & wing place just like buffalo wild wings just less crowded. I loved it. They're food was amazing & had great entertainment. Tonight was Sing-Along Night and seeing drunk people sing was one of the most funniest thing around.

* 10:45 *

" Hey isn't that Ms. C ? " , asked Dex

" Who is Ms.C ??" replied Erica

" She used to be our teacher in 12 grade. Everybody had a crush on her. She was about what 24 ?? Ms C was cool asf." answered Kendall.

" Man imma go see if it's her and i'm shooting my shot because we grown now." stated Dex

We all watched Dex move across the table and 3 tables down. He was over there for a hot second before we noticed him , Ms C & the two people she was with were coming to the table.

We all at the table started acting like we weren't watching them the whole time.

"TOLD Y'ALL IT WAS HER !" . Dex pointed out

we all laughed ,

"Hey , I'm Erica , Im not into women but now I see why EVERYONE had a crush on you. You are gorgeous " she said over the horrible singing in the background.

I nugged her ,

"i'm Ms. C , & thank you. You are too." she giggled while replying.

Erica fixes her hair & says "thank you"

"You remember Ace , Kendall, and Alicia, right ?" Dex asked

"Yes I do , how have y'all been..?" she answered/ask

"Good" we all replied

" and you ??" Kendall asked

"i been swell, enjoying summer break." Ms C answered.

I kind zoned out the conversation. I mean Ms C was fine and chilled but my brain was exhausted after moving , exams & work. I just wanted the night to be over.

I checked my phone and it was almost 12. We been here talking and catching up wit Ms C & her friends that we all lost track of time.

It was pretty cool to hang with her tho. Not many can say they've hung out with one of their old teachers before.

I tuned back in when i heard someone mentioning they were getting ready to head out. Once one said it , everybody else fell in line to leave too. I told them i had to use the bathroom first and 3 seconds later ; someone else stated they too had to pee.

I didn't look back. I just kept walking because in the back of my head. I knew who it was.

~ couple minutes later ~

While washing my hands , She asked why haven't I really said anything. I mean I laughed and talked when spoken to be other than that she was right.

"I don't know , just been thinking" I replied

"you okay?" Ms C asked

"yeah , probably just ti-" I started to say before some random person came into the bathroom drunk as ever.

We both laughed, she asked for my phone and before i knew it. She had put her number inside of mine and texted herself. She also saved my number and texted herself back.

" Well if it's not just you being tired , you can text or call whenever" She said before walking out the bathroom to her friends to leave...

I meet Dex & Erica at the car. They were talking to kendall and alicia before we all left...