Day 2: Monokuma's persuasion

Madpat sighed getting up.   "αиσтнєя ∂αу ιи тнιѕ иιgнтмαяє".  Natemare was awake too.  He gasped realizing he fell asleep with Madpat.  Madpat noticed Natemare too and freaked realizing the same thing.  " ժíժ աҽ յմՏԵ... " started Natemare.   "ѕєχ иσ, ѕℓєєρ ωιтн єα¢н σтнєя уєѕ" responded Madpat.   Natemare looked at him weirdly.  "ահվ Եհҽ հҽӀӀ ժíժ վօմɾ ʍíղժ ցօ Եօ ԵհɑԵ?" Asked Natemare. 

The duo freaked getting up.   "Well, well well, don't we have an unexpected yet familiar turn out" added a voice revealing monokuma was in the room.   "нєу му яσσм ѕнσυℓ∂и'т вє єитєяє∂ ωιтнσυт ρєямιѕѕισи нσω'∂ уσυ gєт ιи?!" Exclaimed madpat.   Monokuma suddenly winked at the duo.  "Phu hu, that's my own little seeecccrret, but enough with the small talk I expect everyone including you two in the main hall pronto" he said.   They got suspicious about it.  "ահվ ՏհօմӀժ աҽ?" Asked Natemare.  "Yoouuu'llll see" responded monokuma in a sing songy voice before disappearing.  

The duo looked at each other knowing they couldn't trust him but headed to the main hall.   On arrival they saw the rest of the residents there as well just as suspicious but a couple looked like they just woke up.  Everyone questioned what could be the reason why they were here.   "t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃, w̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃'d̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ p̰̃l̰̃ã̰t̰̃f̰̃õ̰r̰̃m̰̃ c̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ f̰̃r̰̃õ̰m̰̃?" Asked anti noticing it on the stairs.   Monokuma suddenly popped out and stood there making everyone glare and were ready to attack.  "Easy there cowboys, I know I'm risking myself by being here in person but I am getting bored of no killing happening yet" responded Monokuma.  "i̫t̫'s̫ o̫n̫l̫y̫ b̫e̫e̫n̫ a̫ d̫a̫y̫, w̫e̫l̫l̫ t̫w̫o̫ c̫o̫u̫n̫t̫i̫n̫g̫ o̫u̫r̫ a̫r̫r̫i̫v̫a̫l̫ d̫a̫y̫" added Dark.

Monokuma's robotic eye glowed.  "Exactly... Soooo that's why I'm going to try and convince you... Phuhuhuhu a motive to start the killing game you may say" he said.  "ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰOTIᐯE?" Asked Enderlox.  "Allow me to explain... I know the perfect one even though I've never done it before" he added the bear doing a little pose.  "So... None of you know much about yourselves besides names and skills right?" He asked.   Everyone was stunned except Raef who hid his eyes.  "W̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ d̥ͦo̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ k̥ͦn̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ ḁͦb̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ?!" Demanded Pamik Attack ready to strike him. The others were ready as well.

"Phuhuhu, why I did it of course, the moment you were in the courtyard of this mansion I knocked you all out and erased your memories" added monokuma.  "y̾o̾u̾ s̾o̾n̾ o̾f̾ a̾ b̾i̾t̾c̾h̾ i̾ s̾h̾o̾u̾l̾d̾ r̾o̾a̾s̾t̾ y̾o̾u̾!" Exclaimed ablazing Phil.  "Do that and the mansion's owner will have your head" added monokuma threateningly.   The Brit stopped and growled.   "Anyway, you all are getting one certain memory back, which one it is well I'm not telling that part" added monokuma.  "You won't do that, all trickssss?" Asked Deciet.  "I know you meant the other way but you're incapable of speaking truth but yes, just look here... Well most of you" added monokuma suddenly shooting a glare to Raef.  The group was suspicious but looked over to where Monokuma pointed and Raef kept his eyes hidden.

Everyone suddenly was hit with this bright light for a moment before it vanished.  Madpat held his head sitting up but seemed to look immediately at natemare.  "иιgнт..." He said shocked he was using Natemare's nickname... Wait... His nickname... That means.  Natemare looked and hugged Madpat crying.  "í ɾҽʍҽʍҍҽɾ վօմ ղօա" he said sobbing.  Madpat hugged natemare back.  "ι яємємвєя уσυ тσσ" he said.  The duo kissed each other and stood up.  "y̫o̫u̫ t̫w̫o̫ g̫o̫t̫ y̫o̫u̫r̫ m̫e̫m̫o̫r̫y̫ o̫f̫ e̫a̫c̫h̫ o̫t̫h̫e̫r̫ b̫a̫c̫k̫?" Asked dark.

"уєαн, ѕєємѕ ℓιкє ιт" added madpat.  Antisepticeye tackled dark to the ground knife in hand.   "ḭ̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰k̰̃ ḭ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ t̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃ḛ̃ w̰̃ḛ̃ f̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ḭ̃s̰̃h̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ w̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃t̰̃ã̰r̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ b̰̃ḛ̃f̰̃õ̰r̰̃ḛ̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃r̰̃ s̰̃t̰̃ṵ̃p̰̃ḭ̃d̰̃ d̰̃õ̰g̰̃ r̰̃ṵ̃ḭ̃ñ̰ḛ̃d̰̃ ḭ̃t̰̃!" Snapped Antisepticeye.  Dark growled and shoved him off.  "i̫ r̫e̫m̫e̫m̫b̫e̫r̫... s̫e̫e̫m̫s̫ w̫e̫ h̫a̫v̫e̫ o̫u̫r̫ b̫i̫t̫t̫e̫r̫ r̫i̫v̫a̫l̫r̫y̫ b̫a̫c̫k̫" dark said.  "Stop that!" Exclaimed Peevils breaking it up with help from death wiishu and they got dark and anti back to their sides.  "Seems we remember that we have to keep you two apart" added death wiishu.  Everyone looked at each other.