Day 3: The first death

A scream startled everyone awake as it echoed throughout the mansion.  Madpat fell off the bed when he heard it and grimaced.   "σк тнαт нυят... вυт тнαт ѕσυи∂є∂ ℓιкє ρєєνιℓѕ" he said.  He got up and quickly got dressed before he and a lot of the others ran out.   "IT ᑕᗩᗰE ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼE ᒪIᐯIᑎG ᖇOOᗰ" added Enderlox.   They headed there to find a trembling peevils being held by Pamik Attack.   Mad studied the room before gasping a bit (a/n: cue danganronpa body discovery music XD).  Hanging from the portrait of Damien was the body of Grizzly Voices and the whole area plus her body was covered in blood.

"W̥ͦe̥ͦ j̥ͦu̥ͦs̥ͦt̥ͦ c̥ͦḁͦm̥ͦe̥ͦ i̥ͦn̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ d̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦc̥ͦo̥ͦv̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ l̥ͦi̥ͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ" added Pamik scared.   Peevils was hiding her face sobbing.  "s̾h̾e̾'s̾.... s̾h̾e̾'s̾ d̾e̾a̾d̾? " asked Ablazing Phil.  "Sིྀhིྀoིྀuིྀlིྀdིྀnིྀ'tིྀ wིྀeིྀ gིྀeིྀtིྀ hིྀeིྀrིྀ dིྀoིྀwིྀnིྀ?" Asked ihasdeathquake.  "ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ f̰̃õ̰õ̰k̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ ḭ̃ñ̰s̰̃ã̰ñ̰ḛ̃, ḛ̃ṽ̰ḛ̃ñ̰ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃õ̰ñ̰ḛ̃ l̰̃ḭ̃k̰̃ḛ̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ k̰̃ñ̰õ̰w̰̃s̰̃ m̰̃õ̰ṽ̰ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ ã̰ d̰̃ḛ̃ã̰d̰̃ b̰̃õ̰d̰̃ỹ̰ w̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃ c̰̃õ̰ñ̰t̰̃ã̰m̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ã̰t̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃c̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰ḛ̃!" Exclaimed Antisepticeye.  Madpat couldn't believe this happened and quickly caught natemare who nearly fainted.  "Oh my who could've done such a nassssty deed?" Added deceit not even caring so he could be lying.  "I͛ s͛w͛e͛a͛r͛ I͛'l͛l͛ t͛a͛k͛e͛ t͛h͛e͛m͛ d͛o͛w͛n͛ m͛y͛s͛e͛l͛f͛!" Yelled tjsith.

As if on cue Monokuma suddenly just appeared out of no where.  "An excellent question I was hoping one of you would say phuhuhu" he said.  The group was angry.  "i̾t̾'s̾ g̾o̾t̾ t̾o̾ b̾e̾ y̾o̾u̾, i̾'l̾l̾ k̾i̾l̾l̾ y̾o̾u̾ m̾y̾s̾e̾l̾f̾!" Snapped ablazing Phil.  "ŋơ ɖơŋ'ɬ!" Exclaimed Raef.  Monokuma scratched ablazing Phil up making him cringe in pain and step back before deathwiishu helped him.  "I know you all want it to be me but sorry it's one of youuu" added monokuma.  "And also even if any of you unleashed your rage on me I would kill you on the spot" he threatened. 

"f̫i̫n̫e̫, w̫e̫'l̫l̫ s̫t̫i̫c̫k̫ t̫o̫ y̫o̫u̫r̫ r̫u̫l̫e̫s̫" added Dark.   The others reluctantly agreed.  "Phuhuhu good, because it'll be up to you to find out which among you committed this murder and are now part of the blackened" added monokuma.   They all got confused before peevils shakily said "and h-how are w-we supposed to do that?"
Monokuma held out a file he just suddenly seemed to have for some weird reason and handed it to specifically Madpat.  Madpat was confused and took it.  "ωну αяє уσυ нαи∂ιиg тнιѕ тσ мє?" He asked.   "Well first for all of you this is...THE MONOKUMA FILE" monokuma exclaimed proudly.

"To answer your second question I think you and one other may know why I handed it to you" added monokuma.  "Just to let you all know, once I feel your investigation is done I'll alert you to come to a location where we'll hold a trial and I'll tell you the rules of it later... Ennnjjjjoooy" he finished in a sing songy voice before disappearing.   Everyone looked at each other.  "i̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸k̸ w̸e̸ b̸e̸t̸t̸e̸r̸ a̸l̸l̸ t̸a̸l̸k̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ o̸v̸e̸r̸ f̸i̸r̸s̸t̸" added virus cry.   The group went into the room next door to the crime scene.  Madpat laid the file open on the table.  "օհ ցօօժ Տօ աҽ ϲɑղ ɑӀӀ ӀօօƘ íԵ օѵҽɾ" added natemare.  Anya wasn't present because she didn't want to align with them. 

Madpat looked back to the crime scene.  *"ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє σиє σf υѕ ∂ι∂ тнιѕ тσ нєя, ѕнє ѕєємє∂ ѕωєєт "*.   *"ωαιт.... ¢συℓ∂ ιт вє ¢σииє¢тє∂ тσ ωнαт иαтємαяє αи∂ ι ѕαω?"* he said mentally.   "I ᒍᑌᔕT ᖇEᗩᒪIᘔEᗪ, I TᕼIᑎK I KᑎOᗯ ᗯᕼY ᗰOᑎOKᑌᗰᗩ ᔕᗩIᗪ TᕼᗩT ᗰᗩᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑎE OTᕼEᖇ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ KᑎOᗯ ᗯᕼY ᗰᗩᗪ ᗯᗩᔕ GIᐯEᑎ TᕼE ᖴIᒪE" added enderlox.   "How?" Asked deathwiishu.   "ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE Oᖴ TᕼᗩT" added enderlox pointing to the society against evil symbol on Raef's sleeve.  Dark remembered and set the note his group found yesterday on the table with the file.  Madpat and Raef looked at each other stunned not sure what to say.

(Oof well here we are with the next part. One death, fifteen survivors, but one a killer.  Then again if it's danganronpa that's normal.   Anyway hope you enjoy and I'll just get to updates when I can since I'm working on so many different stories at once).

(P.S. for those that ask "who's grizzly voices"?  Well she's a very obscure dark side who only has made one appearance so far which was the markiplier video " Darkiplier vs. Antisepticeye ".  And I guess the bloopers kinda count so actually two appearances.  So you can check that video to see)