Day 8 night

Survivor's perspective Dark: Dark was holding his head.   He needed to clear it so he got fresh air by stepping to the backyard.   The trial was too much and how enderlox just gave up surprised them.  More surprising was that deceit is silent.  He heard someone moving nearby and went to investigate.  "w̫a̫i̫t̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫'s̫ r̫a̫e̫f̫'s̫ r̫o̫o̫m̫ b̫u̫t̫ w̫h̫y̫ i̫s̫ h̫e̫ u̫p̫ a̫t̫ t̫h̫i̫s̫ h̫o̫u̫r̫?" Asked Dark.  He went to spy on him by blending in the shadows.  He was confused.

Raef was chanting and summoned the spirits of tjsith and enderlox who stood with the spirits of grizzly voices and ihasdeathquake.  "ąɬ Ɩɛąʂɬ ı ƈąŋ ƈơɱɱųŋıƈąɬɛ ῳıɬɧ ąƖƖ ơʄ ყơų" he said.  "H͛u͛m͛p͛h͛, c͛a͛n͛'t͛ b͛e͛l͛i͛e͛v͛e͛ i͛t͛ t͛o͛o͛k͛ t͛h͛i͛s͛ t͛o͛ c͛l͛e͛a͛r͛ m͛y͛ h͛e͛a͛d͛" muttered tjsith's ghost.  "ᕼOᗯ ᗩᖇE TᕼE OTᕼEᖇᔕ ᕼOᒪᗪIᑎG ᑌᑭ?" Asked enderlox's ghost.  "ŋơɬ ɠơơɖ... ῳɛ'rɛ ɬrყıŋɠ ơųr ცɛʂɬ ცųɬ ɖɛƈɛıɬ ɧąʂŋ'ɬ ცɛɛŋ ɬɧɛ ʂąɱɛ ʂıŋƈɛ ყơų ɠơɬ ɛҳɛƈųɬɛɖ" stated raef.  The four spirits were shocked and looked at each other.  "ı'ɱ ʂųrɛ ყơų ɬῳơ ɧą۷ɛ ცɛɛŋ ცrơųɠɧɬ ų℘ ɬơ ʂ℘ɛɛɖ ცყ ɠrıʑʑƖყ ۷ơıƈɛʂ ąŋɖ ıɧąʂɖɛąɬɧզųąƙɛ ɬơ ῳɧąɬ ı ℘Ɩąŋ ɬơ ɖơ" added raef.  Tjsith and enderlox nodded.

"W͛e͛'l͛l͛ b͛e͛ r͛e͛a͛d͛y͛ w͛h͛e͛n͛ i͛t͛'s͛ t͛h͛e͛ r͛i͛g͛h͛t͛ t͛i͛m͛e͛" stated tjsith.  "ơƙ, ცųɬ ƈąŋ ყơų ąƖƖ ῳąıɬ ıŋ Ɩıɱცơ ŋơῳ ɛҳƈɛ℘ɬ ıɧąʂɖɛąɬɧզųąƙɛ?" Asked raef.  The trio were confused but listened before vanishing.  Dark left and reappeared in the hall before running off to his room.  Raef though switched to Joey before looking at ihasdeathquake.   The other dark tuber gasped before she suddenly switched to Tiffany who was crying.  "Joey is that really you?" She said.  Joey nodded and said "don't worry because of raef you can touch me and vice versa" he said. 

Tiffany hugged him still crying.  "I'm scared Joey, what's going on?" Asked Tiffany.   "Not sure which is why I'm working to finding out who put us into this stupid game, don't worry I'll revive you and everyone else who ends up dead" added Joey.  Tiffany looked at him and nodded.  "Ok, I would love to be back with my family" she said.  The duo were chatting and catching up as well.  Dark was struggling to sleep frightened over what he saw.  *"what the fuck?! "* exclaimed mark mentally.

Dark was startled hearing Mark.  *" w̫a̫i̫t̫... m̫a̫r̫k̫?"* asked dark mentally.  *"dark you can hear me?"* asked Mark mentally.  Dark nodded and grinned.  *"I remember now "* added dark.  Mark groaned and sighed in relief.  Dark fell asleep and smiled.  Mark relaxed now with dark remembering he's there.

Madpat's room: Mad and natemare relaxed.  The duo kissed each other and giggled.  " աҽ ϲɑղ ՏօӀѵҽ íԵ " added natemare.  "ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gєт συт" stated madpat.  The duo smiled at each other.   "ℓєт'ѕ ∂σ ιт" added madpat.  The duo laid down.  

The remaining survivors were all in their rooms doing their own things. 

(A/N: shorter chapter but there we go with the next part.

I choose that because mark gets scared easily having dark get scared had him remember mark lol.

Anyway hope your enjoy).