Day 11: Death of Love

(AN 1: holy crap over 200 reads?!  I.. Wow.. Thanks).
After being shaken up due to learning the true clarified rule of the whole who to kill side of the game the remaining survivors couldn't sleep that night.   A knock was heard at dark's door getting him confused and checked.  All that was at the door was a letter addressed to him lying on the floor.  He picked it up and closed his door before opening it.  "d̫a̫r̫k̫ i̫ w̫a̫n̫t̫ t̫o̫ m̫a̫k̫e̫ a̫m̫e̫n̫d̫s̫ w̫i̫t̫h̫ y̫o̫u̫ c̫a̫n̫ w̫e̫ m̫e̫e̫t̫ i̫n̫ t̫h̫e̫ m̫u̫s̫i̫c̫ r̫o̫o̫m̫ o̫n̫ t̫h̫e̫ t̫h̫i̫r̫d̫ f̫l̫o̫o̫r̫ s̫i̫g̫n̫e̫d̫ a̫n̫t̫i̫" read Dark.  He frowned a bit looking around.  "d̫o̫e̫s̫n̫'t̫ s̫e̫e̫m̫ t̫o̫ b̫e̫ m̫o̫r̫n̫i̫n̫g̫ y̫e̫t̫ s̫i̫n̫c̫e̫ i̫ d̫o̫n̫'t̫ h̫e̫a̫r̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫ s̫t̫u̫p̫i̫d̫ b̫e̫a̫r̫'s̫ a̫n̫n̫o̫u̫n̫c̫e̫m̫e̫n̫t̫ b̫u̫t̫ t̫h̫i̫s̫ d̫o̫e̫s̫n̫'t̫ s̫e̫e̫m̫ l̫i̫k̫e̫ a̫n̫t̫i̫" he said.  He folded the letter back up and decided to go check it out.

Once he reached the third floor he went into the music room only to be met with darkness.  "t̫h̫e̫ l̫i̫g̫h̫t̫s̫ a̫r̫e̫n̫'t̫ o̫n̫, a̫n̫t̫i̫ y̫o̫u̫ h̫e̫r̫e̫?" He called.  He stepped in but gasped seeing someone's body hanging in the darkness.  Dark was desperate to find out whose body it was so he went to get the lights on only for someone to cover his mouth with a cloth and knocked him out.  The person who did it escaped quickly so they weren't caught.  At the morning announcement everyone else came into the main hall but Madpat noticed three people missing.  "υм, яє∂ яσνєя яє∂ яσνєя ѕєи∂ αитι, ∂αяк αи∂ ∂єαтнωιιѕнυ яιgнт σνєя!" He called.

"t̾h̾a̾t̾'s̾ n̾o̾t̾ l̾i̾k̾e̾ t̾h̾e̾m̾, a̾n̾t̾i̾ i̾ c̾o̾u̾l̾d̾ u̾n̾d̾e̾r̾s̾t̾a̾n̾d̾ w̾a̾n̾t̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾o̾ a̾v̾o̾i̾d̾ t̾a̾l̾k̾i̾n̾g̾ w̾i̾t̾h̾ u̾s̾, b̾u̾t̾ d̾a̾r̾k̾i̾p̾l̾i̾e̾r̾ a̾n̾d̾ d̾e̾a̾t̾h̾w̾i̾i̾s̾h̾u̾" asked Ablazing Phil.  "Maybe we don't sssplit up and try to find them?" Added deceit.  "I I can't lose darkiplier, can we try to locate them?" Asked peevils.  "Deceit made that suggestion loud and clear" added Anya.  Everyone nodded before splitting up.  Madpat, natemare and raef took the third floor, while pamik attack, peevils and anya took the second floor, leaving deceit, virus cry, and Ablazing Phil to check the first floor and the backyard.  Natemare was by himself in one hallway before he tried opening the music room door frowning to find he was having difficulty.  "ɾɑҽƒ ɑ ӀíԵԵӀҽ հҽӀԹ" he called. 

Raef came over confused.  "ՏօʍҽԵհíղց'Տ ҍӀօϲƘíղց Եհҽ ժօօɾ" stated natemare.  Raef focused before freezing the lock.  "ცrɛąƙ ɖơῳŋ ơŋ ɬɧɛ ƈơųŋɬ ơʄ ɬɧrɛɛ.... ơŋɛ... ɬῳơ.... ɬɧrɛɛ!" He said before both of them broke the door open.  They stumbled inside and gasped.  Madpat and the others were confused hearing the announcement "a body has been discovered, once three or more people have found the body the investigation can commence!" The Monokuma recording stated proudly before disappearing.  "α вσ∂у?" Asked Madpat.  "ʍɑժԹɑԵ ցҽԵ վօմɾ ɑՏՏ íղ հҽɾҽ!!!!!" Yelled natemare. 

Madpat ran to them and stopped in shock at the sight.  *cue body discovery music* right on the stage the body of deathwiishu was dangling from the noose attached to oddly a castle prop, but that wasn't all, Antisepticeye's body was sprawled on the ground blood dripping from his mouth indicating poison by how his lips looked.  The others arrived and were stunned at the double sight.  "s̸o̸m̸e̸o̸n̸e̸ w̸e̸n̸t̸ t̸h̸r̸o̸u̸g̸h̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ t̸h̸e̸ r̸u̸l̸e̸ a̸n̸d̸  k̸i̸l̸l̸e̸d̸ t̸w̸o̸ p̸e̸o̸p̸l̸e̸" added virus cry.
"U̥ͦm̥ͦ.... W̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ's̥ͦ d̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦp̥ͦl̥ͦi̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦ i̥ͦn̥ͦ ḁͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ?" Asked pamik attack.  The group looked around and noticed him groaning from behind one of the doors.  Ablazing Phil and Anya helped him up.  Darkiplier looked at them.

"ι яєєєααααℓℓℓℓу нσρє уσυ нανє α gσσ∂ єχρℓαиαтισи fσя тнιѕ" added Madpat.  "i̫ w̫a̫s̫ k̫n̫o̫c̫k̫e̫d̫ o̫u̫t̫, w̫h̫a̫t̫ a̫r̫e̫ y̫o̫u̫ t̫a̫l̫k̫i̫n̫g̫ a̫b̫o̫u̫t̫" asked dark.  Everyone pointed to the dead bodies causing dark to fall silent.  "w̾e̾ a̾l̾l̾ k̾n̾o̾w̾ y̾o̾u̾ h̾a̾t̾e̾d̾ a̾n̾t̾i̾ t̾h̾o̾u̾g̾h̾, s̾o̾ h̾o̾w̾ d̾o̾ w̾e̾ k̾n̾o̾w̾ y̾o̾u̾'r̾e̾ t̾e̾l̾l̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾h̾e̾ t̾r̾u̾t̾h̾?" Asked Ablazing Phil.  "i̫ g̫o̫t̫ a̫ n̫o̫t̫e̫ a̫n̫d̫ w̫h̫e̫n̫ i̫ g̫o̫t̫ h̫e̫r̫e̫ i̫ s̫a̫w̫ s̫o̫m̫e̫o̫n̫e̫'s̫ b̫o̫d̫y̫ h̫a̫n̫g̫i̫n̫g̫ a̫n̫d̫ i̫ d̫i̫d̫n̫'t̫ k̫n̫o̫w̫ w̫h̫o̫ s̫o̫ i̫ w̫a̫n̫t̫e̫d̫ t̫o̫ f̫i̫n̫d̫ o̫u̫t̫ b̫u̫t̫ i̫ g̫o̫t̫ k̫n̫o̫c̫k̫e̫d̫ o̫u̫t̫ b̫e̫f̫o̫r̫e̫ i̫ c̫o̫u̫l̫d̫ t̫u̫r̫n̫ o̫n̫ t̫h̫e̫ l̫i̫g̫h̫t̫!" Snapped dark.  Everyone was thinking.  "Well seems you all have your hands full, so here you go, have THE MONOKUMA FILE" added Monokuma appearing and holding it out proudly.  "I hate when he does that" muttered Anya.

Madpat took it while Monokuma disappeared.  "ῳɛ'ƖƖ ƈƖɛąr ყơųr ŋąɱɛ ąʂ ῳɛƖƖ ʂıŋƈɛ ყơų ɖıɖŋ'ɬ ƈƖąrıʄყ ơŋ ɬɧɛ ცơɖყ ɱɛąŋıŋɠ ყơų ʂɬıƖƖ ąrɛ ą ʂųʂ℘ɛƈɬ" added raef.  Dark sighed looking down.  "i̫ u̫n̫d̫e̫r̫s̫t̫a̫n̫d̫" he said.  Everyone except pamik, virus cry, Madpat, and Raef left.  Madpat opened the file.  "ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє αитι'ѕ ∂єαth ιѕ ∂єfιиιтєℓу ρσιѕσи вυт ∂єαтнωιιѕнυ's ѕαуѕ ѕнє ωαѕ ¢нσαкє∂ вєfσяє вєιиg нυиg" added Madpat.  Raef looked at it curiously.

(AN 2: Antisepticeye fans please don't yell at me.   I choose anti as a victim to cause extreme drama in the story and adding deathwiishu makes it crazier. 

But someone is going through a lot of trouble to frame dark. 

Question is who?

Anyway hope you enjoy this next part).