Day 16: Error...error...error

(AN: I don't own the picture but there's a reason why I did this differently that I've already mentioned before}.

As morning came the group met up after the digital attack but got confused.  "We still don't know where virus cry is" stated peevils.  Everyone was confused.  "ℓєт'ѕ ¢нє¢к тнє ℓαв, мαувє тнєяє'ѕ α ¢ℓυє" added madpat.  The group headed that way and reentered Virus Cry's lab.  They saw it was in shambles due to the sudden glitch that could've trapped them.  "t̾o̾ q̾u̾o̾t̾e̾ a̾ f̾a̾m̾e̾d̾ t̾v̾ b̾r̾i̾t̾i̾s̾h̾ v̾a̾m̾p̾i̾r̾e̾ b̾l̾o̾o̾d̾y̾ h̾e̾l̾l̾ t̾h̾i̾s̾ i̾s̾ b̾a̾d̾" added ablazing Phil.  The group decided to look around.

"Wait here, this is still in good condition" stated peevils finding an oddly undamaged cord.  "L̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ's̥ͦ f̥ͦo̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ" added Pamik Attack.  The group nodded and followed the cord which led into a secret back room but then they gasped in result.  {Cue body discovery music} 'Virus Cry's' body was sprawled out on this table and clearly by the water and live wires he died by electrocution.  "Don't walk in!" Exclaimed peevils.  The group could see from the doorway just as the familiar bell was heard.  "A body has been diissccoovverrred, as you know when three or more people find a body the investigation can commence" stated monokuma's announcement before the screen shut off. 

"w̫h̫a̫t̫ d̫o̫ w̫e̫ d̫o̫?!" Yelled dark.  "Yeah none of us can walk in there" added Anya.  "Well this is quite the predicament" added monokuma appearing.  "I'll help you here cause I don't want this either" he said before he fixed it.  "Enjoy and here's the monokuma file!".  Madpat took it before monokuma vanished.  Madpat opened it and looked.  "ѕαуѕ нє ∂ιє∂ ρяєтту ℓαтє αт иιgнт, тнιѕ ιѕ ѕнσятℓу αfтєя ωє αℓℓ gσт вℓαѕтє∂ συт σf ¢увєяѕρα¢є" added madpat.

"ơც۷ıơųʂƖყ ɛƖɛƈɬrơƈųɬɛɖ ῳąʂ ɬɧɛ ƈąųʂɛ ơʄ ɖɛąɬɧ, ცųɬ Ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɠơ Ɩơơƙ" added Raef.  The duo walked in and natemare and Anya choose to be the guards on the body.  The duo checked and gathered stuff.  "ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ıʂ ʄıʂɧყ ɧɛrɛ" added Raef.   "ωнαт ∂σ уσυ мєαи?" Asked Madpat.  "ɧɛ'ʂ ɬɧɛ ųƖɬıɱąɬɛ ۷ırųʂ... ɛƖɛƈɬrơƈųɬıơŋ ʂɧơųƖɖŋ'ɬ ɧą۷ɛ ɖơŋɛ ɬɧąɬ" stated Raef.  Madpat stopped and nodded thinking.  "ℓєт'ѕ ℓσσк ¢ℓσѕєя αт тнιѕ" added madpat.

They got some odd items.  "Wait... How about you two check the mask" added Anya.  Madpat came close.  "ιт'ѕ... ѕмєαяє∂?" Asked madpat.   Raef came over and rubbed it off revealing the mask was actually red not blue.  A memory hit natemare the moment he saw the coloring.  "օհ ʍվ ցօժ íԵ'Տ ʍɑժ ϲɾվ, ѵíɾմՏ's Եաíղ ҍɾօԵհҽɾ" he said.  Madpat and Raef were wide eyed.

"This Mad cry person here wasn't on the list of players, how'd he get here?" Asked Anya.  "ι тнιик ωє'νє вєєи ∂υρє∂, αи∂ ιт'ℓℓ нανє тσ вє яєνєαℓє∂ ιи тяιαℓ" added madpat.  "աɑíԵ Տօ ԹӀɑվ օղ ԵհɑԵ íԵ'Տ ѵíɾմՏ ϲɾվ?" Asked natemare.  "ıʂ ɬɧąɬ ɛ۷ɛŋ ą ɠơơɖ ɱơ۷ɛ ƈơŋʂıɖɛrıŋɠ ɱơŋơƙųɱą ƙŋơῳʂ ɛ۷ɛrყɬɧıŋɠ?" Asked Raef.  "νιяυѕ мαу иσт ʝσιи υѕ αт тяιαℓ вυт ωє нανє тσ ∂σ ιт" added madpat.  The others agreed to it and Raef and madpat gathered information of testimony from everyone.  Natemare and Anya though decided to check the computers to try and find virus cry.  "He's got to be in this... system you call it, somewhere" added Anya.

The group then soon heard the announcement.  "Aaaatttention everyone, it is now time for the class trial!". " you know where to meet so see you soooon" stated monokuma before the screen shut off.  The group headed that way quickly with madpat ready to bring out the truth.  "тнιѕ ωιℓℓ вє fιgυяє∂ συт, αи∂ нσρєfυℓℓу ωє'ℓℓ fιи∂ νιяυѕ ¢яу тσσ" he said.  

Bonus moment; the night before: Darko found the location where the hostages were and got his way inside.  He was stunned in result seeing them there.  "O͙h͙ s͙u͙g͙a͙r͙, t͙h͙i͙s͙ i͙s͙ b͙a͙d͙" he said. He noticed one not struggling that was blindfolded and gagged as well dressed in black and red with dark red tipped dark hair but carried the horns, wings and tail of a demon.  "O͙h͙ m͙y͙ g͙o͙d͙ y͙o͙u͙'r͙e͙ d͙i͙a͙b͙l͙o͙" he said.  He got him freed and the demon king stretched his wings and looked at him.   "Ԁѧяҡȏ ѧяє ʏȏȗ ȏҡ?" Asked diablo.  "Y͙e͙a͙h͙ b͙u͙t͙ I͙ m͙a͙y͙ b͙e͙ c͙a͙u͙g͙h͙t͙ s͙o͙o͙n͙" added Darko.

"ẇһєяє'ṡ яѧєғ, ıṡ һє һȏʟԀıṅɢ ȏṅ?" Asked diablo.  "C͙u͙r͙r͙e͙n͙t͙l͙y͙ s͙t͙i͙l͙l͙ a͙l͙i͙v͙e͙ a͙n͙d͙ o͙f͙f͙i͙c͙i͙a͙l͙l͙y͙ m͙a͙d͙p͙a͙t͙'s͙ s͙i͙d͙e͙k͙i͙c͙k͙" added Darko.  "ı'ʟʟ ɢєṭ ṭһє ȏṭһєяṡ һєяє, ɢєṭ ɢȏıṅɢ" stated diablo.  Darko nodded and escaped only for someone to tackle him.  "í'm nσt fσnd σf rulє вrєαkєrѕ, чσu'll вє pєrfєct fσr thє єхєcutíσn íf thє вlαckєnєd íѕn't rєvєαlєd" stated a mysterious voice knocking him out.   Darko was dragged away somewhere in result.

(AN: Phew the revealed dupe, and decided to include Darko's capture for a little added detail. 

Mad has major determination but hmmm hate to 4th wall break but this mastermind doesn't have any similar fonts to a player.  

Curious.   But hope you enjoy).