Day 18: A chat with lovers

Raef was given a mysterious note to meet someone in the theater room on the third floor. He got up and headed that way but had Madpat come along. Once they were inside they closed the door. "αяє тнєу συт нєяє?" Asked Madpat. Raef looked around before shaking his head. "ცąƈƙʂɬąɠɛ, Ɩɛɬ'ʂ ɠơ" he said. The duo went backstage and Madpat immediately noticed that like Darko's room there were no cameras. "ẇһʏ ѧṃ ı ṅȏṭ ṡȗяƿяıṡєԀ ʏȏȗ ɞяȏȗɢһṭ ṃѧԀƿѧṭ, ɞȗṭ ıṭ ẇȏяҡṡ" added a familiar voice making Raef gasp.

Madpat saw the owner of the voice belonged to a male that was slightly taller then Raef, darker skin, dark crimson eyes with flames in them and dark red tips in his hair. He wore a red shirt with the top two buttons undone, a long black jacket, red skinny jeans, black shoes and gloves. Raef hugged him immediately crying. "ι киσω ωє ρяσвαвℓу киσω єα¢н σтнєя fσя яєαℓ вυт ѕιи¢є ι ∂σи'т нανє αℓℓ му мємσяιєѕ ι αм ѕσяяу, ∂ιαвℓσ ι ρяєѕυмє?" Asked Madpat. Diablo wrapped his tail around Raef's waist and nodded. "ẇє Ԁȏ ҡṅȏẇ єѧċһ ȏṭһєя ғȏя яєѧʟ ṡȏ ıṭ'ṡ ȏҡ ṡıṅċє ı ҡṅȏẇ єṿєяʏȏṅє ɢȏṭ ѧṃṅєṡıѧ ɞȗṭ ʏєṡ" he said. Raef laid on his shoulder giggling. Madpat awed seeing this.

"ʂɧơųƖɖŋ'ɬ ყơų ცɛ ɛʂƈą℘ıŋɠ ɬɧơųɠɧ?" Asked Raef looking at him.  "ṅȏ ṅȏṭ ʏєṭ, Ԁѧɢȏяє ѧṅԀ ı ѧяє ṡєċяєṭʟʏ ẇȏяҡıṅɢ ṭȏ ċȏṅṭıṅȗє ṭһє ṃıṡṡıȏṅ, ѧṅԀ ı ҡṅȏẇ ʏȏȗ'яє ṡṭıʟʟ ȏṅ ṭһѧṭ ṭȏȏ" added diablo.  Madpat remembered Raef talking about all that.  The duo switched to the vessels which were Joey and Daniel and the duo sat down bringing Madpat over.  "∂αми ιт ι яєαℓℓу ωαит тнαт мємσяу вα¢к" added Madpat.  "You'll get it soon, but I am getting close, there's a few things I've noticed some of the survivors doing but also considering who also could be least expected" explained Joey.  He shared the details with Madpat and Daniel as they both nodded.  "Joey I swear I wouldn't forgive myself if you were killed neither would diablo if he lost Raef" added Daniel. 

"I know, don't worry I won't especially with Madpat and Raef working together" added Joey.  Madpat nodded in agreement.  Daniel sighed letting the horns, tail and demon wings of diablo show and he wrapped the tail around Joey's waist and held him close.  "I hope so..." He said. Madpat stood up shocked a bit on this.  "ωαιт... ωну αяє уσυ ѕнσωιиg тнє ∂ємσи fєαтυяєѕ ωнєи ∂ιαвℓσ ιѕи'т ιи ¢σитяσℓ?" Asked Madpat.  "Long story short, it's to do with diablo's history and how he's powerful enough that if this didn't happen I would've been burned to death from the inside out" added Daniel.  Joey nodded a bit.  Madpat nodded in understanding.

"вυт ωнαт ѕнσυℓ∂ ωє ∂σ?" Asked Madpat.  "Well the job is win the game and get the mastermind so I know there's that with you two" added Daniel.  "With the information we gathered, Raef and I have an idea" added Joey.  "There will probably be another death at some point but from today on we need to watch the other remaining survivors closely which unfortunately includes Natemare" he explained.  Madpat nodded a bit understanding even though he knew Natemare couldn't do this.  "Darko is immediately innocent since he was a plant by us so he doesn't count" added Daniel.  "ѕσ fяσм иσω σи яαєf αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ ѕтυ∂у тнє яємαιиιиg ѕυяνινσяѕ fσя αиу тєℓℓѕ, gσт ιт" added Madpat.  The trio nodded looking at each other.

Raef and diablo took back control.  "Ԁѧɢȏяє ѧṅԀ ı ẇıʟʟ ċȏṅṭıṅȗє Ԁȏıṅɢ ȏȗя ƿѧяṭ" added diablo.  "ɱąɖ℘ąɬ ąŋɖ ı ῳıƖƖ ɧąŋɖƖɛ ɬɧɛ ơɬɧɛr ʂıɖɛ" added Raef.  "Ԁȏṅ'ṭ ṭєʟʟ ѧṅʏȏṅє ẇє ṃєṭ ẇıṭһ єѧċһ ȏṭһєя ȏҡ" asked diablo.  The duo nodded before the trio went separate ways.  Madpat and Raef grinned at each other before they left the room.  *"σн ωє gσт тнιѕ "* added Madpat determined.

(AN: well unfortunately I'll probably be messing with Wattpad again to fix another issue.  But next part is set.  A little cute reunion with Joey and Daniel as well cause why not. 

But hope you still enjoy).