1

Remus was looking for the crofters Logan had hidden at 3 in the morning while Logan was on the couch. Remus was crawling around like a fucking demon.

"Can I help you Remus?" Logan asked.

"Wheres the crofters?"

"I'm not telling you."

Remus stopped and stared at him."Then wheres the appely juice ?" He demon crawled over to Logan.

"What?"

He crawled fatser."Where the fuckin appley juice logan!!"

"You're mental."

"I need the fuckin appley juice logan-" He stopped and sniffed the air."I found the crofters. Its in the microwave!" He ran to the spot.

"No! Remus stay away!" Logan ran after him but tripped and fell.

Remus got the crofters and sat on logan while eating it.

"Why are you on top of me?" Logan asked. He thought to himself 'god damnit. Why am I attracted to this rat?'

"Because your obviously a bottom."He said simply, he loved his lil bottom nerd.

"And what makes you think I want to be your bottom?"

"Becasue you haven't moved yet."

"Well it's kinda hard with your ass on my back"

"Do you want me to move?"

"Yes please. This is bad for my spine."

Remus rolled his eyes and moves, then he  holds out a hand to help him up. Logan took it. Remus pulled him up and smakcked his ass, causing Logan to yelp slightly. Remus laughed and ate more crofters.

"Stop." Logan said.

"stop what?" Remus asked.

"Eating my jam asshat."

"Thats not the only thing I'll be eating sweet heart~"Remus winked and ate more.

Logan blushed lightly imagining what the Duke could do to him.

"Is that a blush I see nerd?"

"No." Logan said, quickly covering his face.

"Whats that word you say? oh yeah. falsehood." Remus chuckled and nearly choked on the jelly. Logan sighed.

Remus composed him self (slightly)."I dont see why your getting so worked up nerd. You dont feel things anyway, so what the point?"

"I'm not."

"Alright Mr. I don't feel shit yet I'm being salty." He put the crofters down and layed on the couch.

"Salty?"

"Salty."

"I don't understand..."

Remus sighed." It means your being a dick but gently...its a slang word."

Logan wrote it on a vocab card, causing Remus to chuckle.

"What."

"You're just adorable, your like an old man just trying to learn how to use a mac book."

"I'm not adorable. I need to learn these things because I'm not a joke! I...I mean I can't be seen as such..."

Remus rolled over."You're not a joke dumbass, just like how your not a robot. wanna know how?"

"how."

"you feel things.like joy, sadness, your were anxious that one time, and love. so..im right."