8

"oh it's okay, I love you." Logan said.

" i love you to baby, your ass okay?"

"not really...I can't stand..."

" im sorry." Remus rubbed Logan's lower back in a attempt to make him feel better

"it's okay."

he pulled logan close and cuddled him. Logan smiled and fell asleep. remus fell asleep right after him.

***

Logan woke up, but he definitely wasn't in his room. He tried to stand up but realized he was tied to something. He looked around at all the Disney posters and realized exactly where he. Romans room.

roman and virgil stepped out of the light and crossed their arms over their chest and glared at logan

Logan looked up at them "W-what..."

"you know why your here logan." roman growled

"N-no...I don't... What did I do?" Logan said, confused.

Roman rolled his eyes." well first off you tried to blame us for your suicide even though that is also your fault. and your making a big mistake with remus."

"why can't you just let me love who I want... please..." Logan tried to pull on the ropes. "Let me go... I'll do anything..."

roman looked at virgil and smirked." virgil why don't you tell him what we want?"

"we want you." Virgil simply stated. "What...?" Logan asked confused.

"you heard him. we. want.you."

"want...me? For... for what."

roman nudged virgil and pointed towards his drawer.

Virgil went to the drawer. "You like experiments don't you Logan?" Logan nodded. "Good." Virgil said.

roman just smirked and made ure the ropes were tight.

Virgil grabbed a few things out of the drawer including a knife, some more rope, and a potion. Logan squirmed.

roman picked the knife up and let the cold blade lay on his stomach. Logan's breathe hitched.

"you see logan.we ned to punish you for your crimes."

"please...no..."

He was too late roman and virgil opened the potion and got he knife ready. Logan kept his lips shut. roman cut his leg, not deep but he drew blood. Logan whimpered. roman cut deeper.

Logan gasped and Virgil quickly poured the potion down his throat. roman carved a smile into his leg.

Logan passed out and woke up an hour later. Yet something was off... He looked at his hands to see but they weren't hands, but paws. They had turned him into a fox.

remus woke up and found logan gone and assumed he was eating. Logan looked around for Roman or Virgil.

Logan was panicking. He tried to call out to Remus but realized he couldn't talk