6

deceit looked up at them and threw logan note at them." YOU ALL DIDNT DO THIS! LOOK AT WHAT THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T DO!! he hung his head and cried harder.

Virgil held the note and read it out loud. "I did this for you Virgil. For you Roman. And for you patton. Clearly you all didn't want me here so I did what I could to please you. It is my job as logic to make logical decisions. I hope you're happy now, your friend, Logan Sanders."

roman just stared he didnt want this to happen he just wanted to fuck with him. it wasnt his fault!  patton looked up at logan and physically could not handle anything. he just sunk out and stayed in his room.

Logan slowly swung there while crying silently. He realized the didn't care. He finally broke and started to sob. "IT CAN'T EVER BE EASY CAN IT"

they all jumped. remus actually went through the fuckin roof.

Logan undid the noose and fell to the floor, not caring how hurt he got.

remus came back and hugged logan to the point where their where definitelymore bruises on him." logan why! i love you so much and holy shit i cant breathe i thought you were  gone im sorry for everything I've done i love you i love you i love you!!!"

I love you too...I thought I would never see you again... I...I love you so much..." Logan looked Roman right in the eye before turning to Remus. "Daddy~" he said, slightly moaning.

remus blushed and got slightly hard in his pants."i love you to baby boy~"

Virgil gagged

Remus and Logan shared a sweet kiss. deceit stood up and forced virgil and roman back to their rooms so they could be left alone. when he left he made the sides not able to go in remus or logans room.

Logan curled up in Remus lap

remus held him the tears still falling." what happened logan.....i cant...i cant remember what happened after i found your glasses broken.."

"you... You attacked Roman and Virgil... Then I ran up to stop you... And Virgil blamed me... And Thomas sent you away..."

he shook his head."im Sorry logan....i didn't mean to get u hurt...im so sorry."

"it's okay Daddy. I love you."

"i love you to baby boy." Remus kissed him passionately and Logan kissed back.

remus picked him up and turned him around so he was straddling him.

Logan blushed deeply "daddy I want you to make me scream so loud that the sound will be implanted into Virgil and Romans brains."

remus smirked and bit into logans sweet spot and attacked it.

Logan moaned softly and smiled.

A/N sorry this chapter has been short but I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself to write yet another smut chapter. Don't get me wrong I like writing them it's just a lot of work phrasing them so I don't sound awkward or awful.