3

A/N: AHAHAHA ONLY THREE CHAPTERS IN AND YOU'RE ALREADY GETTING ANGST

In the morning Logan got up and went downstairs to make breakfast while Remus was still asleep.

Patton was helping clean the kitchen while loagn cooked

Logan thought about last night and no matter how desperately he wanted Remus he knew he couldn't. Logic couldn't have feelings.

Patton noticed something was wrong with logan." you okay lo lo?"

"no. Something happened last night."

"what happened?" Patton had a look of concern on his face.

"his brother got me drunk and fucked me." Logan said pointing to Roman.

Patton had a look of horror on his face. he was about to say something when remus came downstairs and hugged logan from behind. "Hi logie~"

"get off of me, Duke." Logan said, not using his name on purpose.

Remus got off of him and looked hurt."logan....are you okay?" he backed up while everyone death glared him.

"I'm fine now that I don't have to put up with you. Now if you'll excuse me. I have work." Logan pushed past remus as he did so he slipped him a note which read: 'meet me upstairs in about 10 minutes I'll explain.'

Remus didnt make a move towards the note,hell he didnt even feel it. All he felt was fear."g-guys..whats wrong with logan?" his back was up against a wall while they all glared at him

"why don't you think about it remus." Virgil hissed.

the only thing he could think about was lat night but he didn't know if logan wanted to tell everyone about it." I don't know virgil!"

"maybe it was the fact that you fucked him while he was drunk!?"

Before remus could speak roman spoke." you need to leave. no one here wants or likes you, your a waste of fucking space and thomas would be better off without you,you should never had been made." remus felt tears in his eyes and he went to the farthest part of the mindscape where his room was.

Logan waited 10 minutes before going to Remus' room. "Remus, Love? Are you in here?"

Remus was in his bed trying to hide the scars and the tears." go away logan. I don't want to hear it."

"Remus please...let me explain... did you get my note...?"

"what note? and you dont need to explain, they already told me everything. about how i fucked you while you were drunk, you made it seem like i took advantage of you....i thought you loved me...guess i was wrong."

"Remus I handed you a note so I could explain...I did that because they can't know that we're dating...if they find out they'll hate you even more because they'll think you corrupted me or something. And they'll break us up. Will never get to see each other again I can't have that...I....I need you."

Remus layed there. the intrusive thoughts telling him it isnt true that he just wants to hurt him and kill him. he stayed still and silent, not knowning what to do.

"Remus...look at me... please...I...I love you. So much. More then anything...more than crofters!"

he rolled over at that one." holy shit you love me more than crofters?!"

"Yes. I do. I really really do."

he sat up and wiped his tears away."i love you to lo."

Logan hugged him and Remus hugged back.  Logan kissed his cheek.

Remus smiled."what do we do about the others...they hate me even more now."

"I don't know... just please... If I ever say anything mean to you just know I don't mean it."

"ok..just...please be...dont take it to far.."

"I won't I promise." Logan kissed his nose.

Remus smiled and bite the end of Logan's nose.

Logan and Remus Cuddled for a while before Logan felt that familiar pull. "I'm be summoned. I'll be back."

"ok. im gonna go find some food in the kitchen since noone is gonna be there." he got up

"be careful." Logan said before rising up in his spot. "can I help you Thomas?"

"Logan the sides told me that something..happened last night....are you ok?"

"Oh, thank you for checking up on me Thomas I appreciate it. To answer your question, yes I'm quite alright."

" are you sure. you just got.....you know. by the duke!"

" Thomas seriously. I'm alright. I know how to take care of myself..."

"alright...if you say so. but we need to figure out a way to keep the duke away from you guys so taht doesnt happen again." everyone nodded and agreed, except for Logan of course.

Logan nodded but was panicking on the inside.

"logan your the logical one, what should we do?"

"Thomas if I may interrupt... If you give me permission. I have the power to lock him up in a room where he can't escape... No one goes in or out of that room unless you say so." Virgil said, speaking up.

"thats a great idea virgil!" he threw his arms up in the air." what do we do?"

"summon him."

"ok." Thomas summoned right as he blew raibow smoke out of a burning pack of skittles and smarties.

"bye bye Remus" Virgil said, sending him to the forbidden part of the mindscape.

"what the fu-" he didnt get to finish his sentence before he was sent to the midnight zone. he was scared. he wa sback in the dark. "LOGAN!" he screamed and cried and was heart broken.

Logan froze. He just lost his love. "R-Remus...no...REMUS!"