7

More smut Yee picking up right where we left off so you might want to go re-read the last chapter.

Remus moved up and down his neck, leaving hickies and bite mark. Logan moaned a bit louder

Remus bit and licked his jawline.

"mmmmm~" Logan purred "daddy~ feels good~"

"you like that baby boy?~"he slightly grinded his hips on logan.

Logan gasped quietly and nodded "yes daddy~ I love anyway you touch me~"

remus put his cold hands up logan shirt and rubbed his back. Logan gasped quietly at the cold but got used to it.

Remus pulled logans shirt up and over his head.

Logan blushed and covered his slightly chubby stomach.

remus moved his hands and kisses his stomach."baby i love all of you, dont hide your beautuiful body that i love so much from me"with every part that he said he loved he kissed

Logan blushed and smiled. "I don't deserve you. You're so good to me"

"you deserve the world lo, not the shit that everyone here gives you. im going to give you the world lo.i love you."

"I love you too Daddy"

Remus reached up and kissed him sweetly on the lips

Logan kissed back. "Ready to fuck me brainless?"

."always babe~"

"you want me to strip myself or do you want to do it"

Remus whispered in Logan's ear."strip for daddy like the bad boy you are~"he stood up.

Logan slowly undid his belt and let it drop to the floor. He let his pants fall then ripped off his boxers. He fell to his knees and looked up and remus. "Can I suck you?" He asked in the most innocent voice he could muster.

Remus nodded and smirked down at him and ran his fingers through Logan's hair.

Logan undid Remus' belt and took off his pants and boxers as quick as possible. "So big..." Logan mumbled.

thanks"he smiled and chuckled at his stupid joke. he scractched logans head

Logan licked his tip before taking in as much as he could and stroking the rest

remus moaned at the contact

Logan swirled his tongue around Remus cock.

Remus moaned and panted and gripped his hair

Logan moaned, he loved it when people pulled his hair. Remus noticed and pulled harder

Logan moaned louder, sending vibrations up Remus' dick.

Remus gasped."l-logan~AH~"

Logan moaned again.

Remus pulled Logan's hair and moved Logan's head to get better friction on his dick.

Logan let him and moaned louder.

"a-ah baby~! your s-s-so good!~"

"thank you Daddy~" Logan said then went back to sucking.

Remus moaned and bucked his hips into logans throat coming close to his climax

Logan took all of him in and continued to suck.

"b-baby."Remus panted."d-daddys c-close."he panted logans name

"cum down my throat. I wanna taste you~"

remus screamed logans name as he came down logans throat. Logan swallowed as much as he could.

remus watched as he did and smiled approvingly. he got down and kissed him tasting himself and the logical sides salivia.

Logan kissed back and looked up at Remus. "Daddy? Have I been a good boy?"

"yes baby. you've been a very good boy for daddy~!"

Logan smiled. "Daddy will you fuck me? Please?" Logan said looking up at him.

remus nodded."because you have been such a good boy ill fuck you brainless and make you scream.~"

Logan smiled happily, he looked like an excited puppy. "Please daddy! I wanna scream so loud Virgil and Roman hear!"

Remus smirked."anything for you baby.~"he got the bottle of lube."do u need prep baby?"

"yes please "

Remus lubbed up his fingers and slowly pushed them into logans ass.

Logan gasped quietly

Remus let him adjust and then began to push his fingers in and out.

Logan moaned softly and panted. Remus moved faster. Logan moaned louder and Remus smiled.

Logan panted heavily and Remus put another finger in.

Logan moaned. "D-daddy~ ready for you~" Logan whined out.

Remus nodded and pulled his fingers out and lubed himslef up.

Logan started to stroke his own dick while waiting for Remus.

when Remus was done he slolwy pushed into logan and stroked his dick in time with the thrusts. Logan let out a loud moan escape his lips

Remus angled his hips and hit Logan's prostate slowly.

Logan moaned. "D-Daddy! Faster~! Make me scream!"

Remus went faster upon loagns request.

remus sped up hitting his prostate without rest.

"DADDY YES! SO GOOD~!" Logan screamed out.

while Remus mercilessly pounded loagn. everyone downstairs was
Dying of blushing faces and of just pure disgustment.

"DADDY DADDY YES REMUS DADDY YES SO GOOD SO GOOD DADDY YES!" Logan screamed. he felt so good that he was in able to form complete sentences.

remus felt the familiar knot in his stomach

"DADDY CAN I CAN I...CUM DADDY CUM!" Logan was close and was trying his best to ask permission

"y-yes baby you can."

Logan came making a mess of the bed and himself.

remus came soon after panting and screaming logans name.

Logan felt his arms give out as he fell onto the bed.

remus pulled out and laid next to him, panting heavily.

"R-Remus? Can you go get me a glass of water?" Logan asked.

" yeah, lemme just clean up really quick." he got up and cleaned himslef off, got dressed and went downstairs for water

Virgil Tripped him.

remus fell." what thE FUCK VIRGIL!"

"oops~ sorry.... daddy." Virgil said smirking, causing Roman to snicker.

Remus stood up." id call you dauhghter but your already a son of a bitch." he walked off keeping his head high and getting water.

Virgil looked at Roman and started to make fun of Logan. "Oh daddy~ fuck me daddy~ oh daddy~" he mocked.

remus got upset that they were mocking his baby. when he walked past them he grew tentecles out of his back and tripped them both.

Virgil glared at him "gonna go back to your little pet?" Virgil hissed? "I'm sure your just using him as a little slave for sex, the little cock slut." With that, he sunk out to his room with Roman.

remus rolled his eyes. he loved logan with all his heart and he wanted to give him everything.

Remus came back with water and handed one glass to logan."here ya go baby, sorry it took so long. roman and virgil were being dicks as usual."