2

Warnings: Smut. (Yes. Already.)

"What else is there~" Logan asked, already turned on.

Remus leaned closer to him and sucked in some of the smoke and kissed him.

Logan kissed back

Remus pushed him down and crawled back over him

Logan connected their lips again. Remus rubbed his sides, causing Logan to part his lips. Remus took the opportunity to explore Logan's mouth. Logan tried to fight back but was dominated by Remus who stuck a hand up Logan's shirt. Logan gasped.

Remus smirked and pulled up."you have to be quiet or they'll wake up and it wont be good~"

"Y-yes sir."

Remus got hard at the name."goodboy." he pulled his shirt up and kissed his stomach. Logan moaned softly. Remus took off Logan's shirt and started to suck on the skin causing Logan to moan louder.

"shhh~" Remus whispered and went lower and kissed Logan's v-line.

Logan bit his lip and tried not to make a noise.

Remus pulled off Logan's pants with his teeth causing Logan to blush deeply. Remus smirked up at him and kissed the waistband. Logan licked his lips. Remus pulled off his boxers and kissed his dick. Logan gasped and moaned.

Remus pulled away from Logan's dick." if you want me to suck your dick you have to stay quiet." he growled.

"yes master~"

"good boy." he gentally bit his neck and wnet back to his dick and started to deep throat him.

Remus started to suck Logan off causing heavy pants to leave Logan's mouth.

Remus sucked on his dick and stroked the little he couldn't fit in his mouth. Logan played with Remus hair and Remus pulled off before Logan could cum. Logan let a whimper escape his lips.

Remus stripped down and got a bottle of lube while Logan waited impatiently.

"your such a needy slut aren't you~"

"yes! Daddy please!"

Remus kissed him and mumbled."saty silent baby." he lubed up his fingers and gentally pushed them inside Logan.  Logan gasped.

Remus thrusted them slowly."Do you like that? you like my fingers in your ass? how about we do 3?" Remus then pushed in another one.

"oh yes please..." Logan gasped out. He had never felt so good.

"look at you quivering just because I have my fingers in your ass. I bet you want another dont you slut?" Remus growled.

"Yes daddy please...god yes daddy please..."

Remus shoved in another digit still going slow and hitting his prostate.

Logan let out soft and quiet moans Remus' name slipping out from time to time.

Remus pulled his fingers out and went back to kissing Logan and biting his lips.

"daddy please..." Logan squirmed.

Remus smirked and attacked Logan's sweet spot."Do you want to ride me or do you want me to bend you over the couch and fuck you brainless?"

"fuck me brainless daddy please please please..."

Remus gentally picked up the smaller male since they were still both drunk and bent him over the side of the couch. Logan waited impatiently.

Remus lubbed his dick and logans ass up and slowly slid inside his ass.

Logan teared up. This is the first time he's ever done this.

Remus noticed and kissed his tears away and shushed him and comforted him,he waited for logan to adjust.

"O-okay. You can move daddy."

Remus nodded and moved slowly back and forth. Logan moaned softly.

Remus went faster grabbing and rubbing Logan's sides, sucking and biting on his back.

Logan moaned loudly the slapped a hand over his mouth.

Remus reached a hand around and started to jerk off logan in time with his thrusts.

"oh daddy so good so good so good" Logan panted heavily.

Remus turned his hips and hit Logan's prostate hungrily.

Logan panted louder "daddy...close. close. So close daddy please. Let me cum for you Daddy please..."

"so am I baby. go ahead. come for daddy~"

Logan came all over himself and the couch.

Remus released deep inside of logan and panted heavily.

Logan flopped down on couch. "B-bath?" Logan asked meakly, looking at Remus.

"Yes hunny I'll start you a bath." Remus picked Logan up and carried him upstairs to the bathroom and started a bath. after it was done he went back downsatirs and cleaned up their mess. Logan waited in the tub for remus.

when Remus was done he went back up stairs and got in the bath.

Logan Cuddled up to him. "Does this mean you're my partner?"

"yeah..I mean if you want to."he smiled down at Logan.

"I would like that." Logan said falling asleep in the tub.

Remus chuckled softly and got him out and got him ready for bed.

Logan smiled in his sleep, Cuddled up to Remus.

Remus cuddled him back and held him tightly before falling asleep.