4

Logan fell to his knees. He was gone. His Remus was gone.

Everone stared at him."l-logan...you ok?"

"WHERE IS HE!? WHERE IS MY REMUS!?"

"we....we got rid of him...for you. virgil what's wrong with him??" thomas stared to slightly panic.

"I LOVED HIM YOU JERKS! SEND ME THERE! TAKE ME TO HIM" Logan screamed Virgil. "You're just saying that. He probably corrupted you or something. He's staying there" Virgil retorted.

patton walked over to Logan and hugged him."logan just breathe im sure he's making you feel things...it'll be ok."

"I...I hate you. ALL OF YOU!" Logan said sinking out to a certain snakes room.

"goodbye logan, what can I not do for you on this terrible evening?"

"send me to the forbidden part of the mindscape."

"I can do that." he said sadly, not looking at him. (A/N I know Deecy doesn't always speak in lies but the reason I'm writing him like that is cuz I think it will be harder and I want to challenge my writing)

"FUCK."

"I wont help you get him out." he turned around and looked at him. his face was tear stricken."but we' re gonna have to do something good."

"Please. Deceit... please help me."

he sighed." we're gonna have to not corrupt thomas and make him not let remus out."

"I don't care. I need him. I love him"

"no, lets stay." he made a Snake appear and let it fizzle in his hands. the whole mindscape shifted."logan don't hurry and leave remus, he wont be outside the door. the snake will be here forever."

Logan quickly ran in. "REMUS WHERE ARE YOU!? ITS ME! LOGAN!!!"

Remus heard him but the chains held him back." LOGAN!!! HELP ME IM SCARED!! I CANT MOVE!!"

Logan ran towards him and tackled him to the ground showering him with kisses.

"I was so scared!!! I cant move there are chain on me and I cant-" fear and panic consumed him and he couldnt speak

"hold on love..." Logan got him out of the chains. "Come on baby....."

Remus ran with logan and jumped through the door before it could close.

"thank you Deceit." Logan

The snake smiled."your not welocme." the snake appered back in his hands and the mindscpe went back to normal. thomas summoned every-fucking-body in his head."uhm hi. sides? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"

"heeeeey thoooomass..." Logan said chuckling nervously.

remus stood in the middle and flipped everyone off." yeah thanks assholes!" Logan giggled at his boyfriend's antics.

Remus went back to his spot by logan and held his hand." ok lemme get one thing gay because we' re not straight. me and logan are dating. I did not take advantage of him."

Logan cleared his throat "now if you'll excuse me me and my boyfriend are going to go spend time in my room. Good day everyone." Logan said, sinking out with Remus.

while they were gone. thomas looked at everyone for help on wtf to do."patton..you understand emotions more than anyone.....is that...true??"

"yeah Thomas...Remus is right...I...I can't believe it..."

"wow...we almsot took him away....jesus...deceit..can u tell them im sorry?" deceit nodded and left.

Logan cuddled with his boyfriend on his bed.