9

"hello Roman" Logan said returning.

"hi hunny."

Logan smiled. "I'll be back in a few moments. I'm going to shower, if you don't mind."

Logan went to the bathroom and stripped. He got flashbacks to Remus fucking the shit out of him and sighed.

remus didnt go to deceits.he went to the midnight zone and proceded to self harm.

Logan sat down in the shower and started to stroke his cock. He pretended it was Remus.

Logan pumped his dick faster, he laid down in the shower not caring about the water hitting his face. He moaned out Remus' name softly. Yet somehow Remus heard it.

remus sat up." logan?"

Logan continued to get himself off in the shower repeating Remus' name quietly.

remus stepped out of the midnight zone and went to his room and checked the cameras. he found logan in the shower and cried tears of joy.

Logan wanted Remus so bad. remus stuck a hand through his floorboard and mad eit apper in the bathroo to get logan off

"what the fuck..."

the hand waved. Logan waved back, confused. remus made a note apper in his hand and gave it to logan explaing "what the fuck".

Logan read it."fuck me"

the hand gave a thumbs up and started to jerk him off. Logan moaned softly. remus put down another hand and stuck 2 fingers in his ass. Logan gasped and the sudden contact and moaned, loud enough that Roman heard.

roman heard and knocked on the bathroom door."logan? you ok?" remus saw this on the cameras and had teh hands dissapper.

Logan didn't hear Roman I'm starting to jerk himself off again. He moaned louder this time.

roman walked in and looked down at logan."what are you doing?"

Logan froze. "G-getting myself off...?"

roman smirked and undressed himslef and got in with him. Logan looked up at him started to suck him, thinking that's what he wants. roman nodded in approval and nodded. remus grew ANGRY. Logan continued to suck. roman pulled on his hair.

Logan moaned out "m-master~"

roman prushed his head farther onto his dick. Logan gagged. He couldn't take him all in.

roman heard him gag."look at you, your such a slut gaging on your masters dick."

Logan looked down. "I-I'm sorry master..."

he nodded."its fine, just dont let it happen agian."

"Y-yes master" Logan started to suck him again.

roman moaned. Logan bobbed his head up and down.

roman moaned agian"l-logan~"

Logan went faster. roman grabbed him by his hair and made him go faster. Logan moaned. roman loved the vibrationan round his dick and pulled his hair again. Logan moaned again.

roman shot his load down his throat with a moan of loagns name. Logan spit out everything that didn't go down his throat.

roman frowned."slut."

Logan looked up at him.

roman looked down at him."wanna go back to our room?"

"s-sure..."

roman smirked and picked up logan and brought him to the room.

"Roman...I'm not dressed yet..."

he looked at him. "alright.go get dressed."he sat down

Logan sunk out, but not to his room. "REMUS!"

remus jumped out of his chair and fell on the floor."whomst?

Logan tackled him in a hug even though he was still naked.

remus smiled and kissed him."you better hurry and get back to roman, but im happy I get to hold you."

"no... Remus...I need you...l-lets run away... please...we'll run away right now together just you and me."

he looked sadly at logan."where would we go? we're sides...its not like we can just go buy a house.and thomas needs you." he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"we can go to the imagination. You can control part of that. Make a place for us. That only you me and deceit can get into."

he thought about it and smiled."alright..lets go!"he texted deceit and told him whats going on and to keep everyone busy.

"okay let me get dressed first."

"okay, some of your clothes and ties are in the drawer."he pointed to it

"thanks" Logan said getting dressed

"your welcome."

"let's go."

he nodded and grabbed a bag he had been packing and took him to imagination.