Winter sunrise

Russia was looking out at the sunrise, leaning on some metal bars. He took a deep breath of cold air and let out warm air. America though, he was still sitting on the bench on his phone, constantly checking the Russian to see any movements. It all started when Russia was walking around last night at 12AM like he normally does and just happened to cross USA on his path and he insisted on joining paths for the night. When they got to this spot Russia only started out at the ocean while America started at him. Shortly Russia began to sit down leaving there an awkward silence between them. After a few minutes Russia finally stood up and walked over to the edge of the cliff side where he is now staring at the sunset. America heasitated to talk but instead turned his phone off and walked over to Russia. " Sure is a nice night out... " Russia turned his head suddenly to look at America but then calmed back down and looked back at the ocean. " mhmm..." it was at this moment Russia noticed America was shivering, so he took his jacket off and placed it into the smaller country. " Rus you shouldn't have...really I don't need it..." " No, you do, you were cold. " " heh...thanks..." after the sun was more visible, America visibly got more tired and started leaning on Russia. Russia blushed a little, he didn't mind really, he liked America and would treasure this moment for forever.