Horror Game

Fazbears fright....that's my home...I've lived here since that purple guy went into my suit...it's been 30 years, but I wasn't alone I had my friend. My friends name is Soviet but his suits name is GF or golden Freddy. Me, I'm springtrap. Others used to call me spring Bonnie or golden Bonnie, but I'd prefer if they called me Reich. I was sitting in the back room waiting for Soviet when he teleports in and has me pinned to the wall. I blush and look away from him. " so...updates...? " Soviet nods. " the security guard is back and the shadows are gone. " I sigh in relief. It's fun to scare the security guard and the shadows are evil versions of me and Soviet, our possessors, we hate getting possessed by them. They are way to violent, if I knew any better I'd guess they were out to kill. " S-Soviet..." "да? " " let me go... please " now if we actually were robots like how the humans see us then this wouldn't have any effect on me but to the acuall animatronics we were alive and able to move like humans and animals at free will. "нет." The leans closer to me and starts nuzzling me, I don't know why he does this but I like it. I wouldn't consider us a couple though...he lets me out of his grasp and I start stalking the security guard, standing and staring directly into the cameras and when she stops looking through one I go closer to her and do it again. It takes awhile but it's worth it. I'm outside her door now, she's  checking the ventilations. I position myself and....

She drops the tablet and I jump scare her fastly and loudly. "RAWR!!"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rirWOOWWGYo - jumpscare

(swishing povs to me,fallen) " JESUS CHRIST SPRING!! " I practically scream this and fall out of my chair. I hold up a cross " DONT KILL  MEEEEEEeeee...!!" The animatronic stares at me and starts laughing, I suddenly see glitches of golden Freddy. I let out a blood curdling scream. Just then springtrap speaks...I didn't know he could speak... " JESUS TONE IT DOWN!! IM BLEEDING FROM THE EARS HERE PUPPUCHINO LETS CALM DOWN!!" I start crying " please leave me alone..." he looks me dead in the eye and says, " alright. " and walks back to what I presume is the back room...I lost the horror game...