Surprise!! Aripan and Rusame

I rped this with my irl friend through text uwu I changed it though

Japan was sitting and watching the sunrise, suddenly someone appeared behind her, she turned around and smiled, " Konnichiwa Arizona-senpai!" He nods hello, ari was always shy. He sat down and gave Japan a flower he had. " Arigatō!" "Your welcome..." Arizona smiles softly, he takes his sketchbook out and starts drawing the sunrise but with Japan too.  She overlooks his drawing and blushes softly. She smiles so much you can see her two small fangs. He chuckles nervously and finnishes his drawing. Ari stares directly into Japans eyes, " no wonder they call it the sunrise land..." she blushes and looks down in shame. " my mom always hated her eyes...and now I have them too..." ari blushes too. " oh my god I-I didn't realize I-I'm so sorry, god I'm s-such an idiot!!" "What?! No Ari you are so sweet!!" Despite Japan's reassuring words he stood up. " I-I should go now..." he leaves his sketchbook on the ground, Japan picked it up and held in close to her chest as she saw Ari walk back to his house.

That night at about 10PM...

America yawned, he was currently talking to Japan about his cousin Arizona.They clearly liked eachother... meanwhile Russia was on his phone struggling to stay awake. He shook his head fastly before getting up to grab a single shot of vodka because he felt like it.America yawned again, " God why am I awake again...?" "I don't know why are you America-sama?" "I said I don't know." She shrugged it off. America said goodnight to Japan and headed to his room to go to sleep.Russia took his ushanka off and started at himself in the mirror, he loved his ushanka but it made his ears feel uncomfortable because there's no place for them to go through. America jumped onto his bed and stretched out, yawning in the process. Russia looked down, thinking of the loss of his parents. He soaked up his sympathy and jumped onto his bed and layed down. America had a nightmare, not just any nightmare though, a flashback, to the American revolution, his father had scratched him badly that day, he woke up whimpering. Russia overheard his cries and mewling. He got pissed off and stormed off to America's room. "Can you shut up I'm tryi- oh..." America had his face in his paws, he was crying badly. Russia looked to the side, ears flattened. "I'll just...leave you I guess..." America touched his scar on his right cheek. " this never happened..." Russia nods and goes back to his room. He wasn't going to give up though, Russia had scratched a hole in the wall just big enough for him to squeeze through. He gained the courage out of guilt to go and wrap around America and try to comfort him. America didn't notice, he was lost in a wave of painful memories. Russia heasitated but finally booped America nose to nose. " You will never know how much I love you..." "Wait what?!" America replies blushing. Russia looked down in shame, "Nothing you'd care about". America tackled Russia and looked directly into his emerald green eyes. America slowly layed on top of him and fell asleep.Russia blushed and escaped from America's grasp and ran through the secret hole and went under his bed. " Oh my god..."

( let me know if you want me to spill the rest of the story!)