My sweet storm

It's been a month since me and America had adopted a puppy. We got a husky, he was all white with blue eyes, we named him storm. However, one day America went missing...and storm was acting weird...he acted like he was America, I can tell because he constantly tried drinking cola and as soon as he found a pair of America's glasses he put them on and wouldn't take them off. It also looked like he had trouble walking. I decided to confront our dog. " Storm..? Is there something you want to tell me?" He looks nervous but kept trying to bark a certain way...he must be trying to learn how to talk, he knows how to say my name but not America's. After a minute of storm trying to unnunsiate (excuse spelling) he finally said America's name. I petted him thinking I was crazy but he pulled on my jeans letting a kinder egg fall out of my pocket he yelled and froze in fear. " America?! " he barked yes. I tried to calm down and think of a solution. Storm then jumped up, bit my shirt collar and dragged me down to his height. He booped my nose with his and then there was a bright light. I couldn't see what exactly happened but there stood America with his glasses on... geez I wish I could see his eyes. Another thing I noticed is that he was blushing...I wonder why... I felt like blushing myself, the only thing America said after all of that was, "Ima kill her..."