The meeting room - part 1

Five weeks earlier...

Brit: okay okay, everyone settle down..we can continue without him...The door opens and there stands Soviet. Sovi: sorry I'm late, I brought someone special with me today. Brit: and who may they be? Tell them to come in. The whole room had eyes on the door. Out of the shadows crept Reich, but he was shyer than normal. The whole room turns to chaos, countrycats giving looks of disgust and terror, panicking,mad yowling and hissing broke out along with comments of disbelief and rage filling the room with noise.brit: ENOUGH!!! EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN!!! Soviet explain yourself!! As you all know Reich was shot in the stomach and left to die in the winter taiga, now I have a certain...feeling for Reich, something wasn't right... no one is THAT chaotic without a reason. I nursed Reich in my basement for a month to heal him while he gave me explanations. He wasn't the cause of all this death, it was his father Reichtangle's fault. Brit: THATS IMPOSSIBILE!! REICHTANGLE IS DEAD!! Sovi: exactly, Reich was possessed like how I was... he's quit shy now and won't talk to anyone but me. Britain thought hardly about this, brit: very well, he will have a chair next to you and can listen but he is not permitted to talk during meetings. They both nod and sit down but all eyes were on Reich.

Present day

Sovi: Reich that's wonderful!! Reich: your not mad...? Sovi: why would I be mad I love you don't I? Reich: I just thought because you already had a lot of responsibilities that you wouldn't be able to handle another one... sovi: well I got you here to help me, nothing will go wrong,don't worry. Reich: alright, I trust you... sovi: and I, you. Now let's go tell everyone!!

Brit: has anyone seen America? Russia: I got this. Bill Nye the science guy- America jumps through the door. Ame: BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! Canada: that's my brother for you... Kiwi: mhmm...Soviet and Reich enter, Reich follows Soviet with a surge of pride. Brit: my my, you two are rather happy today... Sovi: I'd like to make a public announcement. Brit: go on ahead. 

Soviet: So, as everyone would have guessed, I've gotten very close to Reich, in fact we're dating but, that's not why I'm making this announcement, the real announcement is..." the whole room was filled with excitement and suspense. Soviet: ME AND REICH ARE HAVING A KITTEN!! everyone stopped as Britain spit out his tea and as if planned and in sync everyone shouted: 

" YOU WHAT!?!?!"