The meeting room- part 2

" YOU WHAT?!"

Reich was startled really badly by the sudden noise and started clinging onto Soviet. " woah woah, hey calm down." This is when Soviet looked over and saw America, he was practically jumping with excitement. " Oh my god guys congrats!!" Everyone started starring at America. " Can I listen to your stomach?!" Britain yelled at America. " UNITED YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!!" "Dad I'm independent, you can't tell me what to do anymore." Britain sighed knowing he had lost this argument. Reich thought about it, he thought he couldn't trust America because of ww2 but then he remembered that Soviet learned to trust him, but just to be sure he looked at him for approval. Soviet nods yes so Reich looks over at America and nods. America gasps with excitement and runs on the table to get to them, Reich chuckles at his energy. America jumped down and started to calm down, he carefully placed his ear onto Reichs stomach. America gasps with excitement and joy. " It's true! I can hear them!!"

The two parents felt a surge of pride but then came a question. " America, why exactly did you ask to listen to Reich?" " Oh, that's because I want kits too!!" Soviet was driven back because America had been dating his son Russia for 4 years, meaning if America had kits then they would be his grandchildren. He started purring,Reich did so too. During this time Reich had been gaining the courage to speak. " Well, it's v-very painfull...but I-I know that when you do have kits t-that you will be r-ready for them..." America smiled, appreciation showing in his eyes. " You really think so?" Reich smiled softly " I know so, I can tell you will m-make a great mother America..." America started tearing up and he jump-hugged Reich gently. "Thank you!!" Reich couldn't help but hug the young adult back. Meanwhile Russia, who heard everything VERY CLEARLY, was a blushing mess. After America was done hugging Reich Russia spoke, " Ame...did you really mean that...?" America looked at Russia and put on a dorky smile. " Of course, why wouldn't I want to have kits with you?" America said this while walking around the table to get back to Russia. " I...oh my god America..." he started tearing and chuckling. America hugged him and he hugged America back. Brit; alright seeing as this meeting is going nowhere I guess It's over. All of the countries immediately went to America and Russia to ask them questions. Soviet looked at his left pocket on his cloak, he pulled a small black box from it. " I know this isn't the best time but I can't wait anymore..."

" What..? "