Cat stuff revised

Today's the day...The day me and my brothers become warriors! I hear the clan leader yowl, its time, ITS TIME, ITS TIME!! I see the other members of the clan gather around, who they are matters little for now. I touch noses with the clan leader, I feel power surge through me. " You are all to keep a silent vigil for one sunrise, you can also not leave camp or hunt. Your clanmates will be watching. " I nod, I'm so excited! Luckily the sunrise went by quick considering it was like a few minutes before it. I immediately darted out of camp to the glimmeringstones. Now the glimmeringstones are no clan's territory, same with splashfall which is a place with a beautiful waterfall that leads to a shallow pond with a smooth rock in the middle, they say its so hard to find only about 10 cats know where it is! Glimmeringstones on the other hand, are smooth rocks that were placed directly under the sun and are always warm, even in winterdays. I pounce onto a rock and just lay my entire body across it and sigh in relief. I look up to see a cat from the bordering clan, I think...Russia? Isn't he one of Soviet's sons? He looks nice...and he has pretty fur...a nice dark red with white-ish and dark blue stripes. He also has emerald green eyes, he must have got them from his mother. " Hello! " " Hi.." he responds. " My name's America, what's yours? " " Federation, Russian, Federation to be exact. " " So you are Russia...good to know. " He nods politely.
" I hope you don't mind but I kind of claimed that spot yesterday." " Oh, here? Sorry... " I get up and move to the stone next to me. He climbs up onto the stone I was on there before, his pelt shined in the sunlight as he layed down. I stared at him in awe for having such a nice pelt, he stares back, most likely at my eyes. I look away and blush, I don't like my eyes...everyone bullies me for having black and blue eyes. " I uh...like your eye's... " " Thanks...I like your pelt...its shiny... " He rolls his eyes, I might have offended him... He switched positions. I couldn't help but look at all of his scars...poor thing...I had quite a few myself but nothing big happened. I look down, hoping not to draw attention to myself, its so awkward... " Alright...I'm done here... " I looked up at him make is way to an clearing, most likely to his clan. " Bye. " " Bye.. " He seems cool. I get up and catch some prey before heading back to my clan. I place the prey in the fresh-kill pile and head off to bed.

I wake up to my mentor prodding my side. " We have dawn patrol, follow me. " I get up and follow, my brothers are there too. " Morning. " they reply the same back to me. We start covering a lot of ground before I hear a rustle in the bushes, I tell my clanmates to be on alert. " Whomever is there come out! " I see a group of cats and Russia all come out of the bush, apparently he was on his dawn patrol too and we both just happened to cross paths. " Hey its you again, America was it? " " Mhmm, Russia right? " " Right. " one of my clanmates spoke up " Wait you know this cat? " " Yeah we met each other at the glimmeringstones! " " So that's it... " next it was Russia's clanmate. " I wouldn't go making friends with this cat Russia... " "Why not?" "You know how Lightclan cats can be! We are sworn enemies to their clan, we can't trust them! " " Oh...okay... " He looks down in disappointment, I look at his clanmate who said that in anger, Cant be trusted huh? I'm a VERY trustworthy cat sir! If we ever meet in battle I'd be happy to claw his pelt off!! " C'mon Russia, we're not needed here. " " Okay... " I follow my gaze to where they leave to, most likely back to their clan.