~Don't Worry~ (Diego Brando)

"Diego, I don't know how I feel about this..." You looked up at the animal that stood next to you, patiently waiting.
"Just get on already. I do it all the time." You looked back at him then to the creature. You put your right foot into the stirrup and pulled yourself up onto the horse. "See? I told you it was fine" You shot him an unenthusiastic glare.
"Getting on the horse wasn't what I was worried about. It was actually riding it."
"That's not what you said a few hours ago. So don't even with me." He gave you a smug look and you just rolled your eyes. You were still nervous and were of unsure of what to do. But you didn't want Diego to know.
"So um... What do I do now?"
"You kick the side of your horse like this to get it moving." He then proceeded to do exactly that and his horse, Silver Bullet, started to trot. You looked down at your horse, Taco Bell(name comes from the song Taco Bell Saga) and felt bad that you had to kick it. Your foot lightly hit and it just stood there, doing nothing.

You could see Diego and Silver Bullet come your direction and you could see his smile from your embarrassing attempt to get your horse moving.
"When I said kick it, I didn't mean lightly graze it with your foot."
"But I don't want to hurt it!"
"You're not hurting it. I'm pretty sure any toddler could ride it better than yourself." You showed him a pouty face and let out a 'hmph'. "Anyways, try again." Instead of taking off on his own, he waited for you to see if you could even do it. You wanted to prove him wrong, so you tried again, harder. Taco Bell responded and started to trot. But that trot picked up speed. You were scared but you had to remain calm. You could hear the clacking of hooves behind you and coming to your side.

"Look at that, you actually did it. I was expecting to be waiting all day, (y/n)." You looked away from him, pretending to be annoyed at his antics, but you couldn't help but heat up a bit. You didn't know why, but this horse jockey just made you feel butterflies in your stomach every time your name came out of his mouth. You loved the way he said it, especially with his posh British accent. "But really, you should slow down. You can't wear out your horse so soon." You quickly snapped back to reality at Diego's words. You were going fast. Really fast.

You hadn't even realized how much faster your horse has gone because of Diego. But now that you noticed, you were nervous. Diego was still next to as he explained how to slow down the horse. He pulled back on the reigns gently and Silver Bullet came to a slow walk. You were anxious that you would pull to hard and weren't ready. But you did know that this track did eventually come to a fence. You couldn't keep going. So you took a deep breath in and pulled the reigns.

Your eyes shot open as you could feel Taco Bell go onto his hind legs. You must have pulled to hard. You weren't ready for this. You tried to stay on but fell back. You closed your eyes as you fell, expecting to hit the hard ground. But that never came.

You opened your eyes to be faced with a blue shirt and mounted on a horse. It appeared that you were in front of Diego on Silver Bullet but backwards.
"You dunce. (Y/n), I told you to be gentle as to not provoke your horse." You wanted to say something back but you couldn't. You were still baffled on how Diego was able to catch up to you if he had been stopped. It's almost like he had the speed of a dinosaur. You looked up at him to see his gorgeous blue eyes with his silky golden hair blowing in the wind.

"H-how? How were you able to catch up to me?"
"I expected you to do something stupid like this so I caught back up with you just in case."
"Thank you, Diego."
"Hmph." He looked away from you as his cheeks grew a shade of pink. "It was nothing. I knew I'd have to watch over someone like you." You stuck out your bottom lip and crossed your arms.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I mean that you have an IQ of a 2 year old." You could see him step down off of Silver Bullet, leaving you still mounted on the stallion. "You gonna get off?"
"H-huh? Oh yeah..." You put your foot into the stirrup and tried to swing your other leg. Unfortunately for you, you had tripped. Your face was on something firm and your hands pressed up against it. It was Diego's chest. Your face immediately flushed up.

"You klutz." You straightened yourself up and met your (e/c) eyes with Diego's. You brushed your (h/c) hair out of your face but suddenly felt a hand grip yours. "C'mon now. Let's get back. I don't have all day."
"Fine, you idiot."
"You just fell off your horse twice and call me the idiot? And you know I can't keep catching you every time you fall."
"You still can for now."
"Well, I suppose that's true (y/n). So I guess for now, don't worry~"

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-
A/N

Okay so I forgot that today was Saturday and I said I wanted to post every Saturday. So I almost messed up the first week. Luckily, I didn't. I know this one isn't very good and it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I hope you liked it nonetheless. I was gonna end it a bit sooner but it ended up too short so yeah. Anyways I have nothing else to say except I might organize this book by parts so I might unpublish it really quickly so I can do that without having it send out a whole bunch of updates but then I'll put it back up. Anyways enjoy your weekend!