~For Me~ (Narancia Ghirga)

Requested by: @Mipeba

-_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_-

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️

The following story deals with the topic of suicide which is to be taken seriously. If you feel like this could be a possible trigger, please don't read. It's better for you to stay safe than read my shitty Jojo fanfic. Stay safe!❤️

With that being said, you have been warned

-_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_-

Passione. That name to you was so much more to you than the name of a Italian mafia. It was your home and family. Full of the people you cared and loved dearly. Knowing you had somewhere to go felt so safe and right.

You had joined the gang a little before Giorno did, so you two became quite close friends. But there was another member who you were even closer with. Narancia Ghirga. The raven haired seventeen-year-old boy was your best friend and the person you confided to about everything. Well, most things.

There was something about you that you had kept secret from him. And everyone for that matter. It was the struggle of living. Not per say in a fight, but mentally. The act of living was exhausting and seemed almost pointless. Most days, you could keep it hidden pretty well. But there were some days that were a lot more difficult than others. And today happened to be one of them.

Waking up was tiring. Getting out of bed was pointless. But you couldn't let Narancia worry about you. That's the only little reason you had to keep going and get out of bed. Today was worse than most days, but you managed to pull yourself to the breakfast table.

You sluggishly walked over there and sat down in your chair. Your eyes hung bags that were large from the lack of sleep you get from the stress plaguing your mind. It got worse everyday but you just played it off. After sitting there and waiting for the one person left, Narancia came walking out of the hall stretching his arms.

Damn. Narancia was absolutely adorable. But you felt someone as amazing as himself deserved better. The thoughts pulled your self esteem down and put you into a haze. You didn't notice till you felt someone shake you by your shoulders.

"(Y/N)? Are you good? I was waving my hand in front of you and all I got was nothing!" He flashed his cute little smile at you and you couldn't help but blush. You gave him a gentle smile in return.
"Yeah, sorry. I'm just tired today." His smile went away and his face was more at a resting state.
"But (Y/N), you alwaaaaays say that!"
"Well, I guess I'm alwaaaaays tired!" You gave him a weak smile and he just smiled and rolled his eyes.

Fugo walked out with everyones plates and handed it to everyone. However, you didn't have much of an appetite right now. You could only manage to poke your food in silence.
"(Y/N), you really need to eat! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" You chuckled at the little whip cream on his nose he got from the pancakes.
"I know, I'm just not hungry right now, I guess..." Your eyes wandered off into the distance and that provoked your mind to think about what it would be like if you could just disappear.
"(Y/N)?" Your attention snapped back to Narancia when he called your name.
"Yes?"
"Later this evening, I need to talk to you." Narancia had a serious face on which made you feel anxious. Narancia was always playful and full of joy. But now he seemed so concerned. You wanted to ask about what but you knew that wouldn't give you any answers.
"O-okay."

     Everyone finished their breakfast and cleaned up. Thankfully, there was no mission today. The only thing that felt appealing was laying down and doing absolutely nothing while feeling like shit. So that's what you did.

      You walked in your room, locked the door, and laid down. Not to nap. No, you're mind was way to cluttered to even try to think about napping. It was just because you felt like everything was pointless. Everyday wishing you wouldn't wake up when you fell asleep. You were barely hanging on to life by a thread.

     Your mind had thoughts running rampant about life, existence, self worth, and all of your past life decisions that you wish you could take back. You were snapped out of your spiraling thoughts when there was a knock at the door.
     "Y-yes?" Your voice has cracked when you said that and desperately hoped that whoever just knocked didn't hear that.
     "(Y/N), could you unlock your door so I could come in?" You didn't respond but just did as asked. Trying to wipe your puffy eyes on your way to do so.

     "(Y/N), I-" He stopped talking at the sight of your disheveled self. "Are you okay?"
     "Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."
     "You always say that (Y/N) but I don't think it's true anymore!" Narancia had raised his voice but not in an angry way. It was concern and you could hear his voice crack in that statement.
     "Nara, I'm fine..." He grabbed you firmly by the shoulders and looked you in the eyes that were still red from tears.
     "No you're not. Everyone is worried sick and I hate seeing you like this. You're not alone,
(Y/N)," You could see the tears in glossy eyes finally start to run down his soft skin. "You have Giorno, Bucciarati, and. And, me. You know I'll always be there for you, right?"
     "Of course I know. I just don't need help." Narancia's tears never stopped flowing and only seem to come faster. He pulled you into a tight hug and put his face in the crook of your neck.

     "(Y/N), that's not true. Please get help. I'll go with you even! Please, for me, at least." It broke your heart to see Narancia like this. And to know that not reaching out was affecting the people you loved. You could only return his hug and start to cry. Your lip was trembling so you couldn't respond.

     "(Y/N), I love you. You're my best friend and although I want you as more, I don't want to put you through more stress."
     "Nara... I-I love you too."
     "Really?"
     "Of course, dummy."
     "Then get help, for your boyfriend. For me."

-_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_-

A/N
     Thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed and for the person who requested it, I apologize if it sucks or isn't what you had in mind. On a different note, if you're struggling, please reach out. It's important for your health. Anyways, see you later gamers and stay safe!