~May You Lend A Hand?~ (Kira DiU)

Morioh truly was a beautiful town. Despite being small, you could appreciate it's natural beauty. The sun always shines brightly in the clear blue sky. The slight breeze that rustled the trees was always pleasant to feel.

This was one of the many reasons you spent a lot of time out in the town. And for your lunch break you'd always spend it outside. It was just too delightful not to.

You were at Morioh's local sandwich shop during your lunch break. You were glad that you could have your lunch a bit earlier than most so you can get the sandwich with the soft, freshly baked bread. You didn't come here too often but every time you did it was always a treat.

They placed all their sandwiches on display on shelves lined up against the wall. You were looking at all the kinds of sandwiches they had. They all sounded delicious, as they always were, but one just really stood out to you. Unfortunately for you, it was rather high up. It puzzled you on why a store would put a sandwich so high on a shelf but it was there and you wanted it.

You stood on your tippy toes and stretched your arms in an attempt to grab it. And to no fulfill, which didn't come as a huge surprise to you. You hated asking people to help you with stuff, especially with something like this. You didn't know what to do so you just stood there looking at the sandwich.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you saw an arm with a purple sleeve reach out and grab the sandwich that you've been eyeing. You looked at the man that the purple sleeve belonged to and he looked at you. He had beautiful golden hair that was neatly groomed back and had a slender figure. He wasn't scrawny, just slender. His sleek purple suit went so well with his eyes as well. And although this is the first time you've seen this man, he was extremely attractive.

"Here. You were trying to get this, right?" He held out the sandwich to you and you nodded. You gripped hold of the sandwich as he handed it to you.
"Thank you, Mr....?"
"Kira. But no need for formalities. Please, just call me Kira."
"Well thank you then Kira. See you around!" You waved to him and went to the register to pay for the sandwich you had just got your hands on from the man who goes by the name Kira.

After leaving the store, you realized that you had yet to pick up your clothes from the seamstress. As much as you wanted to eat lunch, you really needed the outfit you gave them to fix. You rushed over to there as it wasn't far and pushed open the door. Inside, there was a small old man with a rack of clothes behind him. Hanging on it was the exact thing you were looking for. Looking at the whole rack, there was a purple suit hanging there. Resembling the one that the Kira man wore. You found it interesting that you both go here but a lot of people do.

"Excuse me, sir? I came to pick up that dress over there." You pointed at the rack and motioned at the red one.
"Ah yes. Do you have your ticket?" You nodded at his question and opened up your bag looking for it. Okay, you could've sworn you grabbed it before you left the house but it's not in here. You started to panic when it wasn't in there because now you couldn't retrieve your dress. You rummaged through your bag even faster but was startled by the ring of the door. That same man in the purple suit walked in and handed the man running the store a ticket. You assumed it was for his suit but the guy came back with your red dress. Kira turned to look at you,

"I believe this belongs to you? It seemed as you dropped your ticket on your way out of the store."
"It does indeed! Thank you so much!"
"It's really no problem at all. But we truly did see each other soon."
"Yeah I guess we did! I can't thank you enough but I really must be going now. See you late Kira!"

You catch his expression out of the corner of your eye. It was a smile that turned into a face of discontent. Like he wanted something more. But you didn't have time to wonder about him, as you had to attend to eating your sandwich. You always ate lunch in the park whenever you could. It was so relaxing and enjoyable to be in. You found a shady spot under a tree and seated yourself there. You opened your bag and grabbed your sandwich. As soon as you were about to start on it, a familiar figure in a purple suit approached you.

"Hm. You eat your lunch here too?"
"Well in fact I do. Although, I don't get to often. Oh wait! Did I just finesse your spot?"
"It's truly fine. I don't mind spending the time. Especially with a delightful person, such as yourself."
"Well I can say the same for you, Kira"
"Actually I must mention this," Kira takes your delicate (s/c) hands into his and makes eye contact with your (e/c) orbs. "I did help you quite a bit back there. He pauses. Kira then places his plush lips onto your hand. Giving the top of it a more than friendly hand kiss. He looks back up at you. "So now, may you lend a hand?"

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

A/N

Okay I just want to sincerely apologize for saying "I'll post every Saturday and also I'll post the Kira oneshot this Saturday" like 3 weeks ago. I wasn't busy or anything I just kinda procrastinated. So I am very sorry. And this story didn't quite work out how I had intended it to so now it's really bad. I'm sorry but I hope it's okay. See you whenever I post.