Chapter 4 (MILD SMUT)

Zayns Pov

I was with Liam at his ginormous house a few streets down from mine in the richest part of the neighborhoood,no I don't like to talk about money and how much people have but Liam was loaded. He had diamond things all around his house along expinsive counter tops.
"Zaynie follow me"
"Yeah ok" I said walking right behind him to his room.
"Ok so this is my room as you can see,make yourself comfortable" he said then walked away leaving me in his huge room all by myself.I felt like a lost puppy until he came back with food.                                 "Eat away Zayn I know your hungry"                                                                                                                         "Yeah but not for the food Liam" I said which probably scared him half to death cause his face went pale and he started backing away to the door but I was close to him so i shut it and pressed him aganst it.
"You silly little boy, why'd you let me come here?" 
"Cause I wanted to do this" he said and crashed his lips onto mine before I got the chance to say anything else.
He placed his arms around my neck to I placed mine around his waist in return to his sexy gesture.I licked his bottom lip for entrence but being the tease he is wouldn't let me so I squeezed his bum hard enough to finally make him gasp and that was my chance and I took it,letting my tongue roam his mouth all around.I had him pinned to the door pretty good so I decided to take this to another level and pick him up.He instantly wrapped him legs around my wasit so he wouldn't fall to the ground.He pulled back so we could both breathe
"I've been wanting to do that all day"
"Then why won't you just do it at school?"
"Cause Im afraid"
"Of what LiLi?"
"Everyone"
"Fuck them like how I'll fuck you, start off slow and gentle then work your way to fast and hard"
"Ha ha......no" he said denying me sex once again
"Your hurting me" I said
"How?"
"Cause I got a full on boner right now and you won't take care of it for me"
"Who said I wont" he said and I put him down
"Liam what are you-" he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me
"Let me help you out a bit" he said then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my knees, he palmed me for a minute through my boxers till he realised how much teasing he really was doing so he grabbed me and slowly oh so ever slowly pumped me,it was so slow it ws making matters worse and it was hurting more than what it was before we started
"Liam,your making it worse" I said and he smirked and his hand started pumping really fast and and I moaned loudly at the instant feeling.He licked the tip and put his mouth over it  and bounced his head up and down ever so gently then he went faster and whatever he couldn't fit in his mouth he pumped it,then he sucked my dick sending me over the edge almost.
"Li I'm so close baby" he kept going repeating the smae actions over again until I finaly came in his mouth and he went to his bathrrom and spit it out in the toilet as I layed there panting.
"Since Im a tease I wasn't gonna give you the satifaction of swallowing"
"or did you just not want too"
"A bit of both actually
"Of course LiLi"
"Oh get up Zaynie my mum will be here any minute and I dont want her to meet you with the, I just got a blowjob hair"
"Well you gave me a blowjob and may I say you seemed skilled"
"Im a virgin,but I've sucked and fucked other guys"
"Oh so you've never been a bottom is what your saying"
"Yes never been a bottom unlike you"
"Me....ok you got me"
"Go get cleaned up right now"
"Ok calm down"

A/n: ha...thatsmutwasterriblesorrymyfriends. Butheythat'sanotherchapterright? No? Ok! Uh....I'mkindalikeeverywherewithmyfriendandhermovingandstufflikethatsosorryifmenoupdatesoon!!