chaptet 13

Liam's POV

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing and dried rears on my face. I looked at my phone and saw it was Zayn

"Hello" I mumbled

"Shit that's sexy, but hey um....I'm outside and I'm kinda meeting mister unknown so if you'd like to come along-"

"You woke me up Zaynie "

"Really, shit, I'm sorry forget it-"

"I'll go just hold.on while I get dressed" I said and he said ok so I hung up.

I wiped my face and put on black jeans with my maroon red button up, and I jacket to top it off. I quickly quiffed my hair and walked out of the door sticking my phone in my pocket and locking the door.

"Sexy,we have matching colors",he said na do looked at him

He was wearing maroon pants and a black tee.

"Sorry I'll change+"

"No time babe let's go",he said and I got in  and we left.

Pulling into a parking space of the café he looked at his phone.

"He said he see's me, and to ask where unknown is sitting"

"Wow Zayn, why haven't the people who work here called the cops yet on this unknown dude?"

"I don't know but we better get in there I'm anxious"

"What I'd they try to kill you",I said as we got out of the car

"Then they try to kill me" he said

"Fuck"

Zayns POV

"Can you tell me where unknown is sitting?",I  asked and she told me.

"Thanks",I said as I sat in a chair waiting.

Then he walked out of the bathroom and I got up shaking my head.

"No,no,no,no,no",I said

"Calm down Zayn its only me",he said

"No your dead remember"

"Obviously I'm not cause I'm standing "

"But you...your...it can't be"

"Sit down and let me explain"

"I can't do that" I said

"Please", he whispered and that's when it hit me.

Josh was standing right  in front of me.

"No" I said back

"Zayn I need to explain this"

"Explain what, why I thought you've been dead since my freshman year, three years have past and now your here trying to explain to me"

"Yes"

"Explain what though, how you left me broken inside, or how you played me" I spat and Liam got up

"Zayn" he said and I looked at him shaking my head

"No" I said backing away from them

"Who are y-"

"I'm his boyfriend now if you please excuse us Zayn need to calm the fuck down" he said as I walked to the door leaving josh dumbfounded

I got in the car as did liam.

"Zayn!"

"I'm sorry its just"

"Babe you need to tell me the story and why do I look like him"

"Fuck, there's so much I need to tell  you "

"Zayn"

"Just take me hone cause after I'm sure you'll hate me" I said and he just nodded.

We finally arrived at my house after a 15 minute drive and we sat in the car.

"Zayn",

"I know, first off Josh is a boy who I loved during my freshman year. Then what happened was there was a car accident he and I were in and  at the hospital they told me he was dead, I was obviously crushed so I told myself never to love again. Then my sophomore year I was at a party and that's when I first had sex, it was a one night stand of course and that was the start of it. I was invited to more parties but with the boys I was more dominant than with the girls so I just gave up on them. Then I met Lillian and we hooked up and dated the longest soni decided to date boys when I laid them. So I'd party, fuck,date,leave was my ruteen with every boy."

"Zaynie" he said aboutnti hug me but I stopped him

"What"

"Theres bad news"

"What's worse than that?"

"Me sleeping with Louis" I said and Hus face dropped

"What?"

"I'm sorry Liam, I didn't mean for it to happene-"

"Get out"

"Lia-"

"I said out, and don't talk to me " he said as I got out

"Like"

"See ya tomorrow Zayn"

"Liam"

"Bye" he said before pulling out of my driveway.

I ran inside crying not bothering to look at my mum and ran upstairs and I heard her follow me. I laid on my bed putting my face into my pillow letting the tears stream down my face.

"Zayn, honey what happened?"

"I told Liam the truth, and I did something bad" I mumbled into the pillow and she rubbed my back.

"Sshh its ok baby, go to sleep" she said and I turned over considering I could barely breathe. Then I felt my eyes getting heavier until they were closed and I heard mum whisper.

"He's not worth it" before drifting into sleep.

A/n: I'm sorry guys but this made me a little mad at myself ok. But I'll get over it. Ssooo Josh was 'dead' and he met up with Zayn. DO YOU KNOW WHY THOUGH? no you don't. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Bye my lovelys