Chapter 23

Liam's POV
"Ok you crazy kids, you are here at my house today to help me come up with a plan to get Zayn back."
"Just call the cops" Harry said
"No, that's no fun, but if our plan fails then we'll do that"
"So don't we need to like act fast, Zayns birthday is approaching rather quickly as well as mine and Christmas" Louis said
"Yes, so any ideas"
"How about, I tell Zayn to tell Josh he's staying after school for a project that we have to do, then Liam you have to walk out and leave so Josh knows you won't okay any games. So hopefully Josh leaves then I take Zayn home get him clothes and he can stake out at yours" Niall said and we all look gobsmaked at him.
"That's awesome let's do it"
"What if that fails?" Louis said
"It's called police duh" I said
"Ugh, you are so...."
"This commences tomorrow, I don't like living without my Zaynie" I said and they all nodded.
"You may leave" I said pointing to the door. Which they walked to and left.
So this was going to be interesting.

3rd person POV (it's easier)
So the next day Liam started the plan. Niall told Zayn about it in third period and he agreed. So Zayn told Josh he'd stay after school with Niall for a project and he said ok and that he had some Christmas shopping to do. So when the last bell of the day rang Liam made sure Josh saw him leave and get in his car. Josh smirked knowing Liam wasn't gonna be there and that he was miserable. So he decided to go in home. Once it was around 4 o'clock Niall took Zayn back to his house to get clothes for his stake out at Liam's. He hurried and got back into Nialls car. Then Niall hurried and drove to Liam's when a car followed him. So he drove around passing Liam's house while the car behind him stayed there.
"Fuck" Liam yelled
"What?" Louis said
"He's here"
"Zayn?"
"No Josh" he said then a knock on the door was present. And Liam hesitated to open it.
"May I help you" Liam said
"Don't act stupid, where's Zayn? He's not answering any of my calls"
To there surprise Niall had turned around and had the police number on speed dial.
"I'm right here" Zayn said making Josh turn around to hug him
"Don't scare me like that"
"No get away from me, your crazy, and stupid, and rude, and hurtful, and a jerk"
"You can call me whatever Zayn,let's go" Josh said pulling Zayns arm
"No, you can't do this" Liam pleaded
"Why not" Josh snarled in Liam's face
"Cause he doesn't love you, no one loves you your a mean heartless person who can rot away in hell" Liam said and Josh punched him in the jaw.
Liam didnt stop
"Liam!" I yelled and then I heard sirens..
Liam stopped and Josh snarled pulling out an object and injecting it into my side as the cops ran in.
"Zayn" Liam yelled as I fell to the floor clutching my injury.
Things got dizzy and hazy.
"Zayn stay with my baby" "Zayn don't do this to me"
"I love you Liam"
"I love you too" he said and I smiled
Things were getting dark and my eyes were closing.
"Zaynie....don't go" Liam said with tears in his eyes
So I blinked a few times and my vision cleared and I looked at him.
"I'm not going anywhere Liam" I said and he smiled and kissed me.
Then the ambulance came and took me away with Liam and they boys in tht back with me. I had an oxygen mask that had sleeping gas.
"Go to sleep Zayn" Liam whispered and I nodded closing my eyes letting sleep take over.

!!THE END!'

I'm kidding guys, I'm not that mean. But uh-oh Zayns hurt. Liam's being sweet and caring. Next chapter skips the hospital scene and goes straight to court. Let's say Zayns mum is gonna be pissed, Liam's mum is gonna be in shock, and Josh's mum will cry. So yeah!!! Uh..... Bye my lovelies!!