chapter 15

(Warning: they meet again and shit happens)

Zayns POV

Why was in meeting up with him. This is a bad idea I should leave. But it was to late for that I was parking in the parking lot of the park. Then I was getting out,then walkingnto the water before my brain caught up with my actions and I stopped in my tracks looking at Josh. The boybi feel in love with...well before liam that is.

"Hey Zayn" he saidbsitting on the dock so I sat by him

"Hey"

"Why so down"

"I'm not opening up myself to you"

"Ok"

"Josh, why'd you leave me?"

"I left because I knew you had feelings for me, and I didn't want to admit I had the same for you."

"Why'd you pretend to die"

"What wasn't planned, we just ended up getting into an accident, and I toldnthe doctors and nurses to tell yoyni was dead while my family knew I was alive"

"But, I thought you loved me, you even said you loved me"

"Zayn I did I promise, I... I just didn't want to admit it"

"So why are you here?"

"I don't know, I kinda wanted to see you, see what you looked like, if you were dating someone, but most importantly, if you were happy"

"Well I loom like this, I was dating someone, and I'm not happy anymore, after you left I felt helpless and alone so I started going to parties and hooking up with guys and a few girls and it became a regular thing, so everyone i ln the school knows me as the slut but really I'm a nice guy"

"I know your a nice guy" he said placing a hand on my cheek which made me blush.

"Thanks Josh"

"Anything to make little Z happy" he said using the nickname hengavw me a while ago.

"Stop, I hate that nickname"

"That's why I said it",he said before laying his head on my shoulder. And I rested my head on his head

Liama POV

I decided to get out the house, so I called Niall and we went to the pond at the park

"So Liam, do really love Zayn?"

"Yeah, but I mean he slept with his best friend "

"Have you fucked him yet?"he asked and I looked down and blushed

"You have, has he fucked you"

"No way, I'm not ready for that bruh" I said trying to sound cool

"Don't ever say that again"

"Ok"

"But why not, have you like not been a bottom"

"Ugh, no" I admitted

"Dude look" he said and pointed at Zayn and Josh

"What the fuck"

"Calm down dude, there just hanging out, like and you"

"Your right" I said then looked at them and Josh rested his head on Xayns shoulder and Zayn out his head on top of his head and I boiled with anger.

"Liam!" Niall yelled but I was already ignoring him.

I walked down the dock and before I could control my actions I pushed josh into the freezing water

"Liam!" Zayn and niall shouted as Josh crawled out of the water shaking

"What the fuck liam"

"What the fuck Zayn" I said getting close to his face

"Stop being jealous" he said

"I'm not"

"Yeah" he saidblooking into my eyes

"Lies"

"Then why'd you do that?"

"Cause I can"

"Jealous"

"Am not"

"Are to" he said then kissed me.

I wanted to pullnawqy and leave but his lips on mine felt so right. I just wanted to stay like this forever and never let him go. That is until he pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you Liam" he said

"I love you Zayn" I replied, since those arebthe only words that could come out of my mouth.

I backed away from the scene, from everyone and everything and ran, I ran for home and never looked back till I slammed my front door.I ran up to my room and lsmmed and locked that door. I crawled into my closet and cried.creid like I've never felt pain, or hurt, I cried like someone I loved died. I cried for Zayn. I cried for love.

A/n: he cries poor liam. I felt sad and bad about myselfbfor writing a chapter like that ok guys. I'm sorry! But that is another chapter so be greatful.!! Bye my lovlelys.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING