Chapter 10

Liam's POV

Zayn was taking me to his house and we were in the car.

"Zayn" I whispered in his ear

"Liam stop I'm driving"

"But Zayn"

"No Liam I'm driving."

"Zayn" I whispered

"God dammit Liam if you don't stop we're gonna wreck and die"

"Chances Zayn" I said placing my hand over him member in his pants

"Liam!" He yelled

"Save it for the bedroom Zaynie" I said and he looked at me

"LiLi we're almost there just wait" he said but I didn't want to. So I kept doing what I was doing until he pulled into his driveway.

"Damming Liam" he said parking the car and looking at me

"What'd I do" I said looking innocent

"You know what you did" he glared

"I'm sorry Zaynie" I said leaning in to kiss him

"Get out" he said getting out and walking towards the door so I followed and he let me in and I looked around.

"Nice" I said then was pinned to a wall

"So this is how you wanna play Liam",he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah" I said and he kissed me hard but passionatly

"So let's do this,you were so eager earlier"

"I know" I said smirking then pulled him closer to were there was no room left between us.

"Li-" I cut him off by kissing him.

I took his hand and put them around my neck and put mine on his waist then grinded my hips to create friction between us. I placed my hands at his bum and picked him up, I walked to his room which was easy to spit cause it had a big, 'do not enter my war zone' sign on it. I closed the door behind me and then placed him on the bed never disconnecting our lips. Until he if course pulled away.

"Your not topping on your birthday Li"

"Watch me" I said and took my shirt off then removed his. I kissed down his jaw, to his chest, and his stomach. Then I was eager soni removed both of our skinnies and boxers.

"Liam" Zayn moaned.

"Your a bottom get over it" I said and he crawled from under me to his draw and took out lube.

"You baby" I teased

"But I'm your baby" he said and I took his member in my hand and rubbed the top slowly with my thumb. Then I slowly moved it up and down his shaft making him harder and more tense.

"Dammit Liam your not helping me right now" he said

"I'm a tease remember"

"Shit" he said so I picked my pace up.

His moans were heavenly and made me want to moan but I couldn't I'm a tease.

"Liam, I need you" he said and I leaned down and kissed him slowly moving oh so ever slowly.

"Liam" he whinned so I stopped what I was doing.

I took the lube and slicked myself down and pushed into him then out not caring if I hurt him or not then I trusted in and out and he let moans escape his mouth.

"Fuck Liam, you could have warned me."

"Ok, then Zayn I'm gonna fuxk you really hard ok" I said the pulled out and slammed into him once again

I put his legs above my head and kept pounding into him harder and deeper with every thrust. In search of looking for his prostate I kept changing anlges until Zayn let out a loud moan and I smirked knowing I'd found it. So I kept hitting there over and over, harder and harder as he moaned like crazy.

"Liam" he moaned my name which turned me on

So I leaned down and started to kiss him and put my hand back around his throbbing member and pumping him.

"Fuck Zayn" I finally let out

"Liam Liam Liam Liam" Zayn yelled my name out and I pumped my hand faster and kept hitting the same spot.

"Fuck Zayn" I said once again

"Li, I'm close"

"Me too baby" I said trusting now sloppily considering I was tired.

I stopped pumping and thrusting and pulled out of Zayn"

"I'm a tease I can't do that inside you" I said

"Fine" he said getting up then pushing me on the bed. Taking me in his hand and started pumping my throbbing hard on backing me throw my head back

"Fuck Zayn" I let out

He took my length into his mouth and bobbed his head sending me over the edge

"Fuck Zayn" I said then released my liquids into his mouth, which he indeed swallowed.

He looked at me and I did the same to him before switching our positions I threw him on the bed and got on the floor taking him into my mouth and bobbing my head.

"Liam" he moaned and I I sucked the head of his length which caused him to moan loadly.

"Fuck Liam fuck" he moaned throwing his head back

"I'm so close" he moaned out and I hummed an OK which made him release sooner than expected.

"Swallow" he demanded so I'd give him satisfaction he wanted and swallowed his liquids that we in my mouth

"Now, wasn't that fun" I said laying on the bed next to him

"Happy Birthday Liam The Tease"

"Thank you Zayn Fuck Master Malik" I said
A/n: so that was that
I'm watching the AMAs and I gave you two chapters 23/11/14
Be greatful OK
Comment and Vote
BTW have I told anyone this story is getting a lot of read really quickly and I just want to say thank you and MORE SMUT ON THE WAY.
SORRY I FUCKING WITH YO FEELS RIGHT NOW.
OK bye lovelys !!