Chapter 19

Liam's POV

I left him. I was at home now eating chocolate ice cream with my mum. I was sad, and I did that girl thing, my mum called the gay thing so I said ok. We were also watching sad movies as well. We were currently ending Safe Haven which had a major plot twist with the main characters friend being her new lovers ex dead wife.
"So she was a ghost?" I asked
"Yes Li, now it's time for bed honey, I don't want you up late"
"Ok, night mummy"
"Night Liam"
I ran up to my room and slumped on my bed and turned my lamp off. I picked up my phone and had missed calls and texts from Zayn. They all read I'm sorry and I had voicemails saying sorry. So I decided to text him back.

To:Zaynie
We can be friends, or nothing at all

From: Zaynie
I'd rather be nothing with you, than suffer the pain that comes with just being friends

To:Zaynie
That's fine by me Zayn

From:Zaynie
Just promise me you won't forget about me

To:Zaynie
I promise

Then that was the end of the discussion. I got on twitter and I saw that X-Factor U.K. were doing an audition this weekend. Since today was Thursday so I'd see if I could audition. So I ran into my mums room without knocking and she was about to take her robe off to out clothes on from her shower.
"Liam!"
"Sorry mum but I wanted to ask if I could audition for X-Factor cause they'll be in town tomorrow and auditions are Saturday?"
"If you really want to Liam, hen we can"
"Really! Thanks mum you the best" I said before closing the door, only to reopen it.
"And I promise, next time I'll knock"
"Thank you Liam" she said and I closed the door again before leaving.
I have to tweet about this.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Auditioning for X-Factor Saturday, which me luck I tweeted and people favorited it. I'm excited.

Zayns POV

Living without Liam is difficult like there's no happiness in my life anymore. Since Josh is back everything kinda fell apart. That's when the doorbell rung,so I got up to answer it and it was Josh.
"What"
"I'm sorry Zayn" he pleaded
"Whatever" I said and he walked in and I closed the door.
"I heard you two broke up and I thought you'd be lonely so I came"
"And you'll help how?"
"Well by cheering you up"
"Ugh, what ?"
"You, Harry, Louis, and Niall are gonna audition for X-Factor Saturday"
"Ah ima hit them high notes"
"Ah so you still like to sing!"
"I'll always like to sing Joshy there's no exception besides I've lost my voice or I'm sick."
"Ah so your in for it?"
"Course"

A/n: shortest chapter ever I'm sorry!! I haven't updated in forever cause of lack of laziness then today I fell down stairs. Face first and hurt my hand guys ok. So I have it all bandaged up and yeah. I tried to give y'all something to work with babes. I'm really sorry. Don't hate me!! Please!! Bye lovelys
Wish my hand luck!!