Chapter 24 (SMUT)

Warning: if you didn't read the title this has smut it. So when you get to the **'s that's when the smut starts and it ends and the end of the chapter ok. I thought I'd tell you guys for some of the others who don't care. Thx.

Liam's POV
We were in court with Josh for everything he had done in a month.
"And what all has Josh done?" The judge asked and I looked at him.
"He.... threatened to hurt me and Liam,and he choked Liam and almost killed him. Then forced me to date him. Then he.....he..."
"He what" I said softly
Zayn cleared throat "he had sex with me when I didn't want to" he said looking down
"So he raped you Mr.Malik?" The judge asked
"Um yes"
"You fucking liar" he yelled at and tried to come at me but the police held him down.
"You bitch! Your hurt my little baby!" My mum yelled
"Your baby wasn't a virgin anyways" he shot back
"I do t care Josh, is it, well I don't care nobody does that to him and if we weren't in a court house I won't mess you up so bad-" she said and the police where taking her out "your lucky"
"Why? Josh you were a good kid" his mum said and my mum stood there with her mouth wide open
"Good, he's obviously not"
"Mrs. Payne are you going to be a problem like Mrs.Malik?" The judge asked
"No" mum said and he nodded.
"Does anyone object to this?" Quiet "Does anyone have any others evidence?" Still quiet "Well the. I here by stand, Josh Levi Kendrick, guilty of rape,and assault, and is sentenced to ten years in jail" he gave the hit the gavel on the wood block "case closed" he yelled and Josh went off.
"No, I won't, you can't, mmuumm!!" He yelled
"I'm sorry Josh, you need this" she said crying before she ran out.
"Zayn" I said and he looked at me
"Liam, do you hate me?"
"No baby, never, Josh is just a bad person ok" I said cupping his cheeks him my hands and smiled
He smiled back "ok LiLi" he said then kissed me
It wasn't just a kiss, it was one of those kisses full of love and emotions. There was nothing added besides our lips moving in sync and I loved evert second of it. Until he pulled away.
"We should go" he said and I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah"

****
We had both gone back to our own houses but Zayn and I packed some stuff for the night and snuck out to get a hotel. As soon as we met up there we put out stuff in the room. I don't know what had happened but I couldn't help myself but to kiss him. The kiss was so amazing and full of love. Then he kissed down my neck since I was on bottom.
"Fuck Zayn" I moaned
"Li-"
"It's ok Zaynie we can do this, I want to do this, I love you"
"I love you to"
"Then show me how much you love me" I said and he smiled putting his lips back on mine.
Our lips moved in a slow sync that I really enjoyed so I started taking his shirt off.he brought his head back for me to pull it over his head. I moved my hands to the button of his jeans, but of course I couldn't so I grunted in frustration.
"Let me help babe" he said smiling and pulling off his jeans for me. Then the soon pulled mine of after his.
His went back to kissing my neck then down my chest and down to the hem of my boxers.
"Go ahead Zaynie" I said knowing he wanted what was underneath and he smiled at me and pulled my boxers down. And to my surprise, he gasped and my length.
"God your so big LiLi" he said before lowering his head down to wrap his lips around it.
He bobbed his head in, and much of what he couldn't get into his mouth he pumped while I just moaned along with profanities.
"Fuck Zayn, I'm so close" I said and he stopped and looked at me.
"Then I should stop huh?" He asked and I shook my head "I'll be nice this time" he said before placing his mouth around me again.
He did the same motions as before till I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach.
"Zayn....." I moaned and he mumbled sending vibrations up and down not only my member, but my body.
Which drove me crazy and sent me over the edge, cuming in his mouth. Which of course he swallowed being the great fuck he is. He stood up and pulled his boxers of and then got back on top of me.
"Ok Li this will hurt ok, but I'm gonna try to make it as painless as possible." He said
"Ok"
"I love you ok Liam" he said and I could literally see the hearts in his eyes.
"I love you too" I smiled and he smiled back.
He grabbed the lube and slicked himself with it. He lined up with my entrance.
"Just breathe, and tell me if it hurts ok"
"Ok" I said and he pushed in slowly
The pain was literally unbarable, but I had to do this for Zayn and I. We had to share something really special. He kept pushing in and then I felt the hot tears stream down my face, so I moved it into the comforter of the bed.
"Li, if I'm hurting you we can stop" Zayn said and I looked back at him with my tear stained eyes.
"No, it's okay Zayn" I said
"But your crying, I hate to see beautiful things cry" he said and I smiled as his finger runs across my cheek.
"It's ok Zayn, really" I said and he stayed there looking into my eyes.
Considering he was fully in me, we just looked at each other for a while, whilst I waited for the pain to dim down,or go away. Which that time finally came.
"You can move" I said and he pulled out slowly, and pain came back.
He slowly trusted in and out of me, replacing pain with great pleasure making me moan and wanting more.
"F-faster" I said and he did as told
Going faster caused me to moan more than he thought I would, he was going at his greatest content right now and I loved every second of it.
"Fuck Li I'm close" he said and I wrapped my ankles around his back pushing him deeper in me.
Then he hit my prostate, driving me over the edge cuming onto my chest, which happened to send Zayn over the edge, cause he came right after I did.
"That was amazing" I said laying an arm over his chest.
"We should do something kinky next time" he said and I hit his chest
"I'll think about it"
"Ah, Liam The Tease is back"
"Aaahh, and maybe you are Zayn The FuckMaster" I said and he chuckled .
I cuddled into his as we snuggled under the covers and drifted into sleep.

A/n: so guys here you go, sorry for not updating in a while, studying for mid exams guys!!! Aahhh!!! Then working on a project ok. And I'm also working on coming out to my family, and some friends. I'm scared guys help!! What should I do? What should I say? I think some people already know. But what if they don't and I tell them. What if they think I'm weird, or gross! We have homophobes at our school ok. Ugh, why!! Anyways I love you all ok. BYE MY LOVELYS!!