chapter 14

Liam's POV

I was sad and mad at Zayn so I went home and called Lillian.

"Lillian" I sniffles cause I was crying.

"Omg Liam wants wrong love?"

"Zayn told me about him and Louis'  hook up you were right about everything."

"He told me too Liam, but I'm not right"

"What....how"

"I'll tell you tomorrow at school its late get some sleep"

"Ok" I said

"Bye Liam"

"Bye Lillian "

Well then I guess I had to go to sleep. I woke up the next day not wanting to go to school. But mum made me. I was in my car pulling up in my usual space and getting out making my way to my locker where Lillian suprisingly was.

"Ok so Liam, Zayn isn't a bad person"

"Then why'd he sleep with Lou even though he's with me?"

"Cause he's -"

"Speaking of Lou" I said looking at him as he opened his locker

"Liam"

"He's gonna get it",I said making my way down to where he was.

I pinned him against a locker as panic took over him and anger toon over me.

"So, you fuck my boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry, I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself "

"Now what will your boyfriend think of this?"

"Liam you wouldn't "

"Watch me bitch" I said before dropping him

I punched him in the gut and he groaned in pain, but fought back. He punched me in the jaw and I punched him back in his jaw. Then I threw another blow at his stomach again before being pulled off by none other than Zayn.

"Liam stop"

"Why, is it cause if I neat him up you can't fuck after " I so at and he looked hurt.

"Liam, its not like that"

"What the fuck!?" Harry yelled

"Liam did you just beat up my boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"Why"

"How bout you ask him"

"Lou?" He said looking at Louis who wouldn't talk

"Well since he's not talking what happened is a few people broke up, cause of him and Zayn here, fucking before my birthday party that LOUIS threw for me"

"Louis " he said with hurt eyes he shook his head and walked away

"Liam cone here now" Lillian yelled

"Hope you two are really happy" I spat before punching Zayn in the gut as hard as possible.

"What" I said

"What!! What is wrong with you, you didn't let me finish"

"Then ducking finish"

"Zayn and Louis couldn't stop themselves because there vulnerable and are uses to throwing themselves at others, and each other so what they did was usual to them, they were aware it was wrong, but sometimes your brains keeps you from doing stupid things, unless like them it's a ruteen." She explained

"Well you know what.... I feel bad now cause that makes since" I said

"Liam, you realize you hit Zayn"

"Shit, I did didn't I"

"And Louis"

"He eventually had it coming anyways",I said and she shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"You need to fix this"

"I know just give me some time",I said

Zayns POV

He fucking hit me in the gut. Liam beat up Louis, hit me, and fucking yelled at me as well, I hope Lillian  told him everything I told her and she told me cause if not, in was screwed. But liam obviously didn't want me, so I was gonna try to work things out with Josh. It was currently after school and Liam and I did an amazing job of ignoring each other. And I got a call.

"Hello"
"Hey Zayn its Josh can we meet up and talk please I'm begging you to-"
"Yeah sure we can"
"Really?"

"I don't see why not Lian and I broke up and I need someone who's not hurtbto talks to" I said
"Ok meet me at the park by the water"

"Ok"
"Bye Zayn "

"Bye Josh" I said before hanging up.

WHAT A FUCKING INTRESTING DAY!

A/n: so.... How do you feel about no Larry and no Ziam right now, what would the ship name between Zayn and Josh be? Also his name isn't Josh Devine guys, I gotta make it clear. His name is Josh Kendrick. So yeah keep that in mind before youbfet all mad. Love you all. Bye my lovelys!!