Chapter 5: Videogames & A Crashlanding

It's been a few days since [Y/n] was mailed to Zim. She's learned a lot. Human's were strange alright. With their greasy pizza and salty crackers. She had quickly learned she could eat very few things on this planet, and if she wanted some real food she would need to go to Foodcourtia.
  It was Friday, Zim told her how much the human children loved Fridays. She would come to love Fridays too since it was the end of the first week of the miserable Skool.

  Currently, she was walking by herself to skool. Mainly because today was the day Zim was going to fly out to space and stuff. She was reading her Aro made dictionary trying to learn what a 'Christmas' was. Earth holidays and celebrations were kind of weird but looked fun.

"-When families come together to celebrate all that they have, presents aren't necessary but are traditional." She hummed in thought.

"Gifts? So they reward others with gifts for doing good deeds and overall being a nice person?.. Sounds like mind control." She closed her book while shaking her head. When she got close to the skool building she notices that the Dib boy wasn't around.
  The two had made amends and are sorta friends. He was definitely smarter than the others, he just needed to tone down his enthusiasm.
  When Zim had found out that [Y/n] had started hanging around Dib, she had made the excuse of not blowing her cover. Which is true, but she did in some way enjoy his company. She spotted Dib's sibling, Gaz.
They were acquainted but didn't really know each other. Gaz was a little intimidating if you push her the wrong way.

  Whelp, wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Walking up to her she clears her throat.

"Hello Gaz, Do you know where your sibling is?" Gaz's eyebrow twitched slightly, she continued to press buttons on her small device before muttering out a response.

"Something about Zim, or whatever. His voice is too annoying to listen to."

"That's true." Gaz seemed amused that she agreed, especially she hangs with Dib in the first place.

"Your names.. [Y/n] right?" She nods. "Cool. Wanna hang out for lunch? When I finish level 564 I'll let you have a spin on my GS4." She offers.

"Okay, but um... what's a GS4?" Gaz's squinted eyes opened slightly, her face held a confused yet shocked face. She pointed at the thing she was holding. 

"You've never heard of a Game Slave? Or the fourth one which is WAY better than the second??" [Y/n] shakes her head no hesitantly, she felt like she did something wrong. Gaz narrows her eyes once more.

"Have you been living under a rock your entire life? I'm going to have to show you when lunch comes around." She heads inside while mumbling some words to herself. [Y/n] goes in after her, walking to her class before the bell rang.

  She sat at her desk and looked around. Everyone seemed to have a smile on their face and/or conversing with their classmates. She looks out the window to find the birds happily chirping and the sun shone brightly. What a contrast to Monday. Ms. Bitter's hasn't come to class yet, so they had a bit of time to goof off.
  She sat there and rested her head on her hand as her elbow was propped up.

'I guess today is going to be a little bland without Zim or Dib around.'

  She exhales softly, she wondered if Zim's cheeto plan was actually going to work. Pretty sure it won't. She guessed Dib found out about it and went after Zim in Tak's ship. She remembered the ridiculous story Dib told her on how he got the ship, like come on, it couldn't have just fell from the sky.

.....Right?

  The hate-filled teacher eventually came into the classroom and started boring everyone to death, though the topic today was how the education system was failing and how this skool should be demolished.