Chapter 13: Boulevard of Broken Bones

Lmao this is at 2k now, n I c e. Also I got #1 in Gir,... DESPITE HIM BARELY HAVING DIALOGUE LOL
PSSSSSHH sorry for not updating Mondayyy I usually have a few chapters written before released ones O o f-

I was thrownOFF MY RYTHMEEE

Also that's Whale Claw at the top ahaha
---

Whale Claw, an unusual name. Isn't it?

  He ripped through the flesh of this so called 'cow' as he devoured what looked like the heart. His hands covered in blood while his sleeves were rolled back, his tentacles tied in a ponytail. Organs and bones were strewn about as he hungrily munched on the dead animal. Blood dripped from from the table and puddled on the floor. He broke one of the legs off and bit into it like a giant corndog. A disturbing 'CRUNCH' emitting from him.

  The Captain sat at the dining table, contently eating. The dining table was huge, and the crew sat with him, eating noisily as they chewed on the food that the captured Irkens were forced to serve them. No one talked, the only sound was the chewing and breaking of bones and slurping of intestines.

  They were still aboard The Massive, since they still need to find left over Irkens, but after killing so many they thought they could use a lunch break. Whale Claw swallowed half of a stomach and then leaned back in his chair. He let out a sigh, he felt sleepy, but he couldn't stop now. Cleaning his face, he got up and cleared his throat.

"Alright people, I know lunch isn't over so don't bitch about it just yet. We have to clean up all the dead bodies for a feast I'm planning. Now don't get your hopes up because it isn't happening anytime soon." The surrounding pirates let out a disappointed 'awwwwww', Whale Claw only rolls his eyes before smiling.
"Listen up, I've only heard what Irkens taste like. Supposedly delicious from my great grandfather- and from what I've tasted, that eye was simply magnificent," He could almost still taste the rich flavor from that eyeball, he would definitely drool if a Tallest was cooked up and ready to go. "Let's hurry it up guys! We have to blast off to Irk, take everyone off the planet, then blow it up. Then we have an unlimited amount of Irkens at our disposal."

A 'oooooooooo' echoed through the room. The two Irkens who stood by the door holding empty trays shuddered at the Captains words.

"Oh geez. This isn't good." The female comments, her lekku's twitching out of disturbance. The chubby male Irken freaked out.

"Oh no! What are we going to do?!" She lets out sigh, almost unsure.

"Well, from what I've heard from the pilots, Tallest Red had called Zim, I'm almost surprised, but at the same time not really."

"Is Zim coming for us?!" A sudden smile flashed on his face as his ruby colored eyes widened. The purple-eyed female only grunts.

"I hope it's Invader [Y/n] instead."

"Who?" She glared down at him, he only blinks.

"Skoodge you moron, the one who took Planet Sector- 02 remember? Who did it in less than a week before the accident?"

"Ooooh, oh [Y/n]! I remember her! She was nice!" The female Irken glances at the crowd of pirates.

"I hope she can get us out of this."

~

She watched the stars as the Voot Cruiser cruised through space. She had already upgraded the Light Speed engine and from what the coordinates said she would be there in a few minutes. She anxiously tapped her finger on the large gun she was holding onto. Her brain was scattered as she continued to tap, she really didn't think of a plan. Her rage got the best of her once again. Though this time she didn't blame herself, she blamed the Captain instead. She had every right to blame him.