Chapter 7

*3:13 p.m*

Philippines didn't hesitated to answer the call as Russia remains silent. Putting it on loud speaker so Russia could hear on what they were talking about. Even though Russia couldn't understand one word.

"Magandang gab- um... Umaga sayo kuya Martial."
(Good eve- um... Morning to you brother Martial.)

Said Phil as he corrected himself, due to forgetting the timezone.

"Explain."

Philip turned paler by the sudden cold question Martial said.

'Maynila!!! Bat ki Martial ka nakiusap?! Bat hindi ki Luzon!?'
(Manila!!! Why did you talk to Martial?! Why couldn't it be Luzon!?)

Russia took a glance and saw Philip biting his lips hesitating to answer the question.

But Philip gave in.

"Kailangan kong mag-attend para sa Annual Country Assembly. Limang beses nakong absent, at papagalitan ako ni Asean pag absent ulit ako ngayon na taon."
(I have to attend for the Annual Country Assembly. I've been absent for 5 times, and Asean will scold me if I'm going to be absent this year.)

He blurted out without pausing, making him lose his breath. And for Russia to look at him with a confused face since he didn't know one word Philip said.

But Martial understand every word as he suddenly hums and said an 'Ok'. Making Philip let out a sigh of relief he didn't knew he was holding.

"Basta umuwi ka lang agad ay wala akong problema."
(As long as you come home early then I have no problem.)

"Thank you, thank you kuya!!"

"One question: Sino ba kasama mo ngayon?"
(Who is with you now?)

As if on cue Russia spoke up with a slight amusement on his voice.

"Товарищ."

"Russia? I wasn't expecting you, no offense."

"Its okay, at least I wasn't that idiot."

Phil made a confused face as he didn't know who they were referring to.

"I'm glad actually. Can I also ask a favor from you?"

"Sure, anything from my comrade."

"Keep an eye on my naïve brother will you? I have a feeling something's going to happen in that meeting."

"KUYA!"

Philip said at his phone, his face red from the embarrassment Martial did. While Russia just chuckles as he stirred the wheel to the left.

"Will do, you can count on me Martial."

"Not you too, kuya Russia!"

Martial's laughs could be heard from the phone as Phil was glaring at it.

"Kuyaaa... Do you not trust me?"

"Oh I trust you. It's just that you can be a bit gullible to other country."

"Ok, ok ok. I get it!! Now bye!"

"Keep an eye on him Russia!"

And by that Phil ended the call. An annoyed look on his face while Russia was grinning.

"Like Martial said, I have to keep an eye on you during the meeting."

'Stupid Martial! Kahit dito palagi nagaalala para sakin!'
(Even here he still keeps on worrying for me!)

Martial has a tendency to be overprotective to Phil which can be irritating once in a while. But he is grateful that Martial still cares about him.

"Were getting close to the hotel Phil."

"We are?"

Phil said as he looks out at the window. Russia was right when they were getting near to the hotel, he spotted someone walking outside of the hotel but couldn't seem to identify who they are.

'They seem familiar....'

Is what Phil thought before he saw who they were. The once familiar feeling he always felt whenever they were there became stronger, as Russia stopped the car in a vacant parking lot that was close to the hotel.

With a sudden adrenalin rushing in his blood, he took off his seat belt as he opened the door and called out to him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"VIETNAM!!"

•~•~•~•~•~•

And Vietnam is now in the story!! Hurray!! Now who should I add next?

Fact:
After the Chinese boat sank the Filipino boat with at least 22 fisherman adrift. And then a Vietnamese boat came in and helped the fisherman from drowning.

It also strengthen the relation the Philippines have with Vietnam and making the Filipinos ultimately grateful to Vietnam.