ⓚⓘⓝⓓⓝⓔⓢⓢ

"Ano? Bakit kailangan ko pumunta dyan sa inyo Cebu?"
(What? Why do you want me to come over to your place Cebu?)

"Basta adto na lang ta! Adunay gusto nga makita ka!"
(Just come over! Someone one wants to see you!)

I let out a sigh as I rub my forehead, trying to calm down my headache.

"Sige sige!! Papunta na!"
(Alright alright!! I'll come over!)

I heard Cebu talk to someone and then he let out a chuckle. Curiosity began to invade my mind as I pressed my phone closer to my ear.

"Dili ka magmahay niini igsoon!"
(You won't regret it kuya!)

He said with a hint of confidence in his voice, and I just smiled. But it was a small smile.

Then I turned off the call and stood up from my chair, with my table overflowing with papers of reports. I couldn't help but to let out another sigh, walking out of my office and heading straight outside.

"Where are you going?"

I felt a shiver down my spine, as I felt him watching me. I slowly turned around, looking directly at Luzon. I immediately felt a wave of guilt as I saw the dark eye bags, and how his eyes were swollen.

'If he continues to abuse himself with work I'm sure that he'll have to get another pair of glasses.'

"Did you at least have an hour of sleep?"

Luzon rolled his eyes at me, giving me the 'are-you-serious' look.

"Don't change the subject Kuya."

I dramatically held my arms in surrender, but I had a grin in my face.

"Alright alright, Cebu wanted to meet me."

He raised an eyebrow at my answer, confusion clearly in his face.

"What for?"

"He said someone wanted to meet me or something..."

Luzon nod, but he still has the same confusion in his eyes. He took out his phone and opened it before letting out a hum and put it back in his pocket.

"If you leave now I can reschedule the meeting to tomorrow but you'll have to finish the paperwork today."

I let out a groan but I accepted the offer of Luzon. I slightly adjusted my tie since I felt suffocated with it.

"Salamat talaga Luzon. Mag babawi na lang ako sayo."
(Thank you so much Luzon. I'll make it up to you.)

Luzon rolled his eyes again with a smile on his lips.

"I get it, now leave already. Unless you want to have the meeting right now."

I quickly shake my head as I walked away from him. I let out a giggle as I exit the office. I took out my keys and played with it until I spotted my car.

Once I was at my car, I got inside and started the engine.

"This will take a while... "

°~°~°~°Timeskip°~°~°~°

I saw Cebu's house in the distance, there were at least a few cars parked at the front of his house. I became more and more curious when I parked my car besides the other car.

When I got off my car I felt someone hug me from behind, it was warm and familiar to me.

I turned around to see none other than Visayas hugging me. I was about to to return the hug until I noticed that she was wearing her face mask.