Chapter 14

°~°~° Philippines POV °~°~°

I let out another frustrated sigh as I kept walking in circles inside the huge bathroom of my hotel room. I stopped walking and checked my reflection in the mirror, seeing one of my black tattoo peeking out of my hoodie.

Rubbing my face with my hand, I let out another sigh and took out my phone from my pocket. I opened it and was greeted by a picture of me and Martial drinking milk tea.

Martial had a surprised look in his face in the picture while he was sipping his drink, and me doing a peace sign with my eyes closed. A smile formed in my lips as a warm feeling wrapped me like a blanket.

4:45 p.m

I couldn't help but to slap my face, gently yet strong enough to feel a bit of pain. It's been 20 minutes since I'm here in the bathroom, and 20 minutes of me panicking and thinking of stupid thoughts. And the fact that I forgot my medicine is not helping me in my current situation right now.

"Bobo... Lumabas ka na nga lang at harapin mo siya!!"
(Idiot... Just get out and face him already!!)

I whispered to myself as I resumed my pacing, going in circles as I mindlessly talk to no one but myself.

"Pero baka ma-a-awkward lang siya sakin!!"
(But he might feel awkward at me!!)

You might be wondering what happened...

°~°~°~°20 minutes earlier°~°~°~°

"Are you gonna attend the meeting later?"

Mexico asked to me as we walked back to the hotel, with me mindlessly swinging our hands together while walking.

"Yeah, Asean might kill me if I didn't show up again."

I said as I glanced at Mexico who nods at my answer.

"Of course he would, you've been absent for 5 years."

Spain decided to voice his opinion while he was walking with his hand in his pants pocket. I just decided to roll my eyes and stick my tongue out.

"Can you blame me? I've had enough trouble with my people and my family decided to add more to it."

"Speaking of family, how's Vigan and Intramuros? They are doing well, right?"

"There fine, they were once wards of Senor España so they know how to handle themselves."

Spain let out a sigh of relief after that, his shoulders began to relax like a huge weight was lifted from it. A grin formed in my face as I kept swinging Mexico's hand in mine. Mexico let out a chuckle from my childish behavior and also began to swing our hands in a rhythm.

Truth to be told, I almost forgot why I'm here in the States. My mind was filled to the brim with happy thoughts and memories from Mexico and Spain. But even if I keep thinking positive things, my heart felt cold and heavy.

I haven't had a slight thoughts on why I keep feeling like this, maybe because it was from earlier...

'Don't ever forget me Philip.'

My other hand tightly became a fist, digging my nails deeper to my palm. My grin slowly disappeared and was replaced with a small frown, I slowed my walking as I tried to remember who's voice it was.

I didn't knew anyone who had that kind of voice as far as I knew.

'Bakit ba masyadong pamiliar ito para sakin? At bakit ako natatakot dito?'
(Yet why was it so familiar to me? And why do I feel so scared by it?)