Chapter 11

3:33 p.m

Never in Russia's life would he thought of comforting someone (expect for his family) if he did, he could laugh at the mere thought of it.

Until now...

Guilt took over his mind as he apologized to the sulking country. Yet, even if he did apologized his guilt wouldn't leave, it was clinging to evey inch of his mind and heart.

But why did he felt guilt?

Did he felt guilty when he punched America in the gut?

No.

Did he felt guilty that he dumped a whole bottle of vodka in America's face?

No!

Did he felt guilty when UN scolded him when he pushed America in a freezing pond?

HECK NO!

...

So why...?

How did a small country made him feel this way?

Is it because-

"Maybe I can help him?"

Russia's thought was broken when he heard a familiar voice that was behind him. He looked back and his eyes widen in surprise, he didn't greeted the country infront of him except asked him:

"Are you sure?"

He replied with a chuckle as he grinned at the Russian.

"I've been with him for 3 centuries. So yes, I'm very sure."

Russia almost felt jealous at what he said but kept a blank look and just nods.

*---- Philip's POV ----*

I kept my head down as sadness washed all my positive feelings. Truth to be told, I felt pathetic and useless right now. Me sulking over something so small, yet affected my whole ego...

'Kaya pala tinawag akong balat sibuyas ni kuya...'

And worse of all, I dragged Vietnam and Russia to my tantrum.

'I'm quite pathetic...'

I mentally sighed as I remember an old memory. A bittersweet memory to be exact.

•~•~•~•~•

I heard the door opened, which meant they were back. Gathering all my courage, I walked out of my room to greet them. My footsteps echoing to the halls as I walked to the living room. Seeing the both of them putting down their luggage.

"Bienvenido a casa ... ¿Cómo te fue?"
(Welcome home... How did it go?)

I asked quietly to Spain helping him take off his coat. Noticing how his body slouch once in a while.

"Muy bien ... Hubo algunos problemas aquí y allá, pero lo logramos"
(Alright... There were a few problems here and there, but we managed.)

I nod as I saw Senor España take a seat on the couch. He looked exhausted from the journey as I saw him sigh rubbing his shoulder.

"¿Quieres que te traiga té?"
(Would you like me to get you tea?)

I asked Senor España and Spain while I placed Spain's coat in a nearby coat hanger. I saw them nod as I walked to the kitchen, preparing to make their tea.

After a few minutes, I finished making their tea and decided to add a few cookies to match. I carried the tray that had a beautiful china set for the tea and a small plate filled with various cookies.