Chapter 15

Let's start the story with a new perspective, shall we?

This was actually hard to write ^^;

°~°~North Korea's POV°~°~°

Even as my eyes continue to roam the pages of the book I was holding, my focus seems to fly elsewhere. And sure enough, it would always come back to Philip.

I can still recall the day I've met him, even during the war he was always at America's side. But for some reason it changed, after his absence at the Annual Country Assembly he became more different than he was before.

He kept a serious facade, smiled less and grew more closer to Russia and China. Not only that, he became more distant to America until he broke all of their ties to each other.

All of us were surprised to hear about the sudden change, especially to those who knew the relationship of America and Philippines.

To be honest, I don't know why I even care about their drama. Maybe because Philip was my business partner.

Well, used to be my partner...

I sighed as I put my head into my hand and stare at the door to Philip's room. It's already been an hour since he left, and supposedly the meeting should start in another hour. If he plans to get late then I won't even bother him.

But...

Asean will surely kill him if he doesn't show up early. That man can be quite terrifying. Taking my phone from my pocket, I searched for his number and called him.

I heard a yelp from his room and a loud crashed soon after. This made me chuckle a bit, as I put a bookmark in the book I was reading and placing it on the coffee table.

After the third ring Philip finally answered.

"Hello?"

"I was just wondering if you still plan to camp inside your room during the meeting, so I can inform Asean that you'll be absent again."

A long silence was all I got as I waited for his decision.

"... What time is it?"

I took a glance at the wall clock to check the time and replied.

" Its already 5 o'clock. "

"..."

"Philip?"

Ah.

I forgot that Philip knows to much profanity in his language.

"TANGINA, BOBO KA TALAGA PHILIPPINES!!! KANINA KA PA NAGIGING OA DITO NAKALIMUTAN MO NA YUNG MEETING. PUTA, PAPATAYIN NA TALAGA AKO NI ASEAN."
(Yeah, I don't know how to translate some of the curse words XD. It's just basically Philip calling himself stupid for forgetting about the meeting and for overreacting earlier. And that Asean will probably kill him.)

A loud crash and followed with fast footsteps was all that I heard from his room. Along side with a mouthful of profanities.

I just rolled my eyes as I turned off my phone and opened my book again to kill time before the meeting.

Soon after, a loud bang echoed in the living room when Philip opened his door wearing a formal outfit. But his clothes had wrinkles all over them, and he didn't even finished to tie his neck tie.

If he went out looking like that, I'm sure some people would love to gossip about it and making false stories about him.

Wait...