"There must have been a staff meeting."

May 3

Deku Pov

Kachan's been acting weirder lately. Then again the author is generic and can't think of a better way to open this chapter.

Shut the fuck up Deku! I can literally kill you.

Fine! But in all honesty, it is a little weird. Okay alot weird. He's calm and not screaming all the time. Mabey the world is ending. There's also that little bit of worry and fear in his eyes. Like he's holding something in. I look up for a second so I don't walk into a wall. I saw Kachan down the hall with Kirishima. I started running up to them as Denki apeared out of no were. Kachan seemed to have zoned as Denki rambled on about how his partt was gonna be so 'epic' as he said.

Kachan walked off and the three of us just stood there until Denki said he had to meet up with Shinsou. That left me alone with Kirishima. We made eye contact for at least a full minute before he looked away. Kiri looked like he was also hiding something. Something not as bad as Kachan, but something.
"You're good at reading emotions aren't you?" Kirishima asked.
"What makes you say that?" I say nervously.
"You were just talking about how I look like I'm hiding something." The land shark said with a smirk.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud!" I respond quickly. I need to realize when I'm speaking.
"Well you're right, I am hiding something." Kirishima said inching closer.
"L-like what?" I ask anxiously.
"This" Kirishima said.
"I-" I was broken of my Kiri's kiss. I expected it to hurt for some reason. I stood on my tip toes and kissed back. I pulled away.

"Warn me next time okay." I said with a small laugh.
"That's cool. As long as there's a next time." Kiri said with a smile. My phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. It was Aizawa sensei.
"Shoot, I have to go." I said pecking him on the cheek and running off. I ran all the way to the main building and into 1A. Exhausted I went into the classroom. It was empty but the lights were on.

I walked over to the desk I usually sit in. There's little files in all the desks. Must have been a staff meeting. I look over at Kachan's desk. The Paper read-

Katsumi Bakugou
Quirk: Explosions
Class: 1A

Who's Katsumi? Why is that a picture of Kachan? I take out my phone (nearly dropping it) and take a picture of the file sheet. I'll ask Kachan about it latter.
"Mydoria, we were supposed to meet in the training areas." Aizawa walked in behind me. I took a second to read the message he left. It did say to meet in the training area.
"Oh! Sorry." I responded. Aizawa noticed I read the file on Kachan's desk.

"Mydoria this is very important, don't share what you read. It's very important to Bakugou that this info stays confidential." Aizawa said on a stern voice.
"Okay, no telling anyone. Got it!" I responded.
"Good, let's go." Aizawa said as I fallowed him out. Seriously, who's Katsumi?

Authors note: again, tell me if anything needs fixing❤