"I believe it's sure as FUCK."

Baku Pov

I put my binder on after an hour or two. My phone went off again but this time it was Pikachu

Pikachu⚡: Hey man, I wanted to make sure everything was okay. Is it?

💥Ground Zero💥: Yeah it's fine so far

Pikachu⚡: ?

💥Ground Zero💥: It's only fucking 12

Pikachu⚡: Oh

Pikachu⚡: Wana get boba later to night with me and Shin?

💥Ground Zero💥: Can't Im going out tonight

Pikachu⚡: Oo with who?

💥Ground Zero💥: A person now can my phone charge

Pikachu⚡: Yeah sorry, see ya

The truth was my phone was at 89% I just didn't wanna talk anymore. I've been in my dorm all day so I decided to go out side for once in my life. It stopped raining for now but it was going to again, I could feel it.

"Bakugo!" Uraraka yelled behind me.
"Does no one have day plans anymore?" I say to myself.
"Yes actually, I'm waiting for Sue. I also wanted to ask if Todoroki asked you?" She left open ended.
"Out? Yes, we meet at four." I said plainly.
"Good, he's had the biggest crush on you! Well, mabey doesn't seem that way but he sure as heck does!" Urakaka finished with a smile.
"I believe it's sure as FUCK." I put emphasis on the swear as a joke.
"What ever." Urakaka said with a smirk.

TIME SKIP TO 3:30 (pm)

Todo POV:

I dabbed aloe on the burns on my arms. Dad really got serious this time. I looked over at the clock.
"Shit, I need to get ready." I said aloud as I rubbed in the last bit of aloe. I got dressed and found a black hoodie to wear. I went to my bathroom mirror and put on a little bit of eye liner. I tried to keep it simple.

It was then I realized I still have to wait 20 minutes and I didn't have to get ready so fast.

(18 minutes later)

I was almost to Bakugo's dorm when a voice from behind me, I turned around to see messy green hair.
"Oh hey Todoroki, Momo's dorm is down the hall." Deku said pointing to his left.
"No Deku, she's gay and so am I." I said pushing his hand down.
"O-oh, really? Cool. I'm going to Kiri's place to go....sssstttuuuudddy. Yeah study. Bye!" Deku ended as he walked of.

(He's not studying)

I knocked on to Bakugo's dorm room door and it swung open.

Oo I just left a cliffhanger!