Pocky and Lunch Auctions

Deku POV:

Everyone saw the flyer taped to the class white board. Prom, June 1st is prom. Today is May 12 so that's a little less than a month to be ready. That's fine, I'm fine.

Feeling my adrenaline. That's fine, I'm fine.

Stop it with the 4th wall breaks, Sero has enough to fix and the readers are demanding it.

No

Fair enough. Oh my god who am I gonna ask? That's like, litteraly the only thing you can do before the actual prom. I know who I'll ask but what if he's just not gonna go? I got at the least 2 weeks to plan this so NO PANICING! Plus it's only 9 am on a monday, I've got the whole of Azaiwa Sensei's nap to think about it. Do I do somthing big? No, that's stupid I should do something more heart felt. What if he has expectations. Why the heck am I thinking like this, it's only year- oo Sue's playing animal crossing. How did she sneak it into the main building? Probably swallowed it or something...darn it FOCUS! Did I take my meds this morning? No, I didn't. That's why I can't foc-GOD DAMN IT!

(Time skip to lunch)

I went to sit with the Baku squad for lunch. It was awkward to tell the others but they were cool with it. I sat next to Kirishima. When I sat down I got some confused looks from the other four but Kiri gave them a 👌 and they all started conversing with each other.
"Allright what have we got today?" Mina said standing up. The baku squad pushed food into the middle of there table. Stuff like bags of doritos, fruit cups, ect.
"Alright we got a bag of cool-ranch Doritos! What we got for it." Mina said holding up the bag of doritos. She suddenly started speaking a million miles a minute.
"WegotThreecarrotsgoing.Threecarrots andanappleslicenow.Threecarrotsand anappleslicegoingonce,goingtwice, and a quick sell to the man with the tattoo choker!" Mina traded the bag to Denki for three carrots and an apple slice.

Deku stared in awe at how fast Mina could talk. The activity went on for several more minutes before they all got atleast one thing. Kiri got a box of pocky at the evey end for a whole apple sauce. As he opened the box Sero dared him to "Lady and the Tramp" it. I looked at him hoping he'd get the memo. He put one end in his mouth and faced me.

We both ate away at the stick until we pecked lips. We both smiled and blushed as we pulled away. Bakugo gave back him back his apple sauce for being for taking the dare. The baku squad wasn't all memes. They actually have a way more intresting lunch group than I do. But that's because I eat with Iida. I looked over at my usual table. Mineta was sitting there and having what looked like a normal conversation with Uraraka. She didn't look grossed out by his presence but actually...interested in what he was saying.

That was weirder than trying to listen to Mina when she takes ZERO breaths inbetween her words.