🌸pink rose🌹

Yeah I stopped keeping track of dates

Baku POV

Someone set fire to 4 classrooms so schools cancled for a week. I was going to sleep in until people started spam texting me asking weird shit. So I gave up on sleeping in and started my day. I got this braclet that vibrates when I have a text for when I don't have my hearing aids in. It was a gift from my dad and it's not fucking trash like I thought it would be, good investment. My phone blew up again.

Pikachu⚡: Dude what did you say

Frogger🐸: Did he say anything yet?

Baby Shark: Bro has Todoroki said anything yet?!?!

Half n half? What's he planning? What ever it is everyone's hyped about it. I took a shower, testosterone injection, ate breakfast, played some street fighter because what the hell else is  there to do. After that I got dressed and didn't do much for a while. My phone started to blow up again but one message caught my eye.

💕Todo: Hey, would you mind coming to 1A?

What the fuck, first of all why are we still aloud in the building. Second what is he up to.

Ground_zero💥: Sure I'll be there in a little while

I sent the message and took the time to make sure I looked okay. I don't know why though because I look as shitty as always. The second I left my dorm Deku popped up out of no where.
"How did it go?" He asked eagerly.
"How did what go?" What the hell is everyone talking about.
"Oo he must be doing it now, come on!" Deku said dragging me behind him to the main building.

(Time skip)

Deku let go of my hand at the class door. I looked at him weirdly.
"Oh right, can I cover your eyes?" He asked, I nodded reluctanly. He covered my eyes with one hand and guided me with the other. I felt the flooring chang from the hall to the classroom. The classroom was warmer and brighter than usual (from what I can see under Deku's hand). He suddenly stopped and I tripped a little.

"Now?" Deku asked someone in the classroom. Deku moved his hand. The classroom had those fairy lights that you see on every basic bitch's instagram. It was pretty though.
"Bakugo?"

I looked away from the lights and to the Multicolored boy standing with a pink rose. My eyes widened.
"Bakugo, as you know there's a dance in a couple of weeks. And I was wondering if you'd-" I cut him off, running up and hugging him. The sound of a picture being taken rang through the room right before I pulled away.
"Bastard, yes I'll go with you!" I tried not to yell so loudly but failed.
"Like as dates? Cause I'm asking you out." He said to clarify.
"Yes as dates." I responded. He smiled brightly, I'd never really seen him smile.

"Hey, don't lose your phone this time. I want that picture." I said to Deku. He looked up from his phone and nodded.